9

Third Person POV:

What have we learned about Zach since we've started?Well for one,he's obviously Psycho,a crazed lunatic who cares for Corbyn,and himself only,or so we all thought.You all know his plan,get Lena to fall in love with him then kill her,but what if he started to fall for her?What if Zach had feelings for both Corbyn and Lena?Well you may say he could choose,or that you don't even know how he has feelings after all he's done.

Zachary may be messed up,and suicidal,but he does still have a heart.Deep down we all know that.Lena wouldn't be in today due to having to visit family in Portland for a funeral,so you all get the pleasure of dealing with Zach today.

Zach's POV:Apparently Lena wouldn't be in today,and I'd be stuck in this damn room all day because the lounge is under construction due to how cold it's been getting in there.I could honestly care less about the temperature,if Lena's not here then I can't more on in my plan.Sometimes I honestly don't know whether to punch or throw something,I can't get this plan out of my head,and not being able to move on in it makes everything worse.

Third Person POV:Now Zach has obviously had a hard life,and has had to deal with difficult situations,but what I'm about to tell you will probably make no sense what so ever.After Lena took him out of the tape and left,Zachary blacked out.No one knows why...well except for Zachary himself.I guess I could tell you the reason if you're really interested.

Zach takes daily medicine to help him sleep due to high take of insomnia he struggles with.Well since Lena showed up he quit taking the pills,he hid them under his mattress until that day Lena left.Afterwards he took every pill he should've taken throughout those two weeks.Now put two and two together,the sleeping pills,with the strong effect they have,caused Zach to pass out.

Thing is that when he woke up,he was different,changed...he was worse than before.It's like the monsters and shadows somehow control him now without having to take over his body.You're all probably thinking"what the hell."Well then you should be because what the hell is right,a nurse around Corbyn's age came in the room,and Zach wanted nothing to do with her,so with his hands he simply broke her neck.

He left her there until Logan came in the room.They took care of the nurse,and had Zach put in his jacket for ten hours.Once the jacket came off he took a pencil he had hidden from before his suicidal "accident,"and he dragged it through his veins.He was sent to the hospital wing of the asylum,cared for,and then sent back.Right now he's waiting for Logan to come in and give him a shot to sleep only this shot will make him dream things he doesn't usually dream about,Lena insisted he started doing dream therapy where you get medicine to make you remember your dreams.

Zachary wasn't one to be known to exactly listen to directions,so when the time came to start therapy he killed anyone who walked into the room.He'd actually become paranoid,and it seemed every noise,light,or interraction scared him.The fear developed a switch in his brain that he could flip at any time he wished especially when he was half way gone.Lena was carelessly messing around in her parents house with her two younger cousins,waiting for the funeral of her uncle,not giving any thought to Zachary,but Lena was the only thing Zach could think of and it drove him nuts.

Zach would eventually fall asleep due to the rage and confusion held up inside his head,he'd learn to deal with the rage one,deal with the hurt he felt,and deal with whatever the hell he felt for Lena because if one thing was for sure,Zachary was dealing with mixed emotions for Lena,and he didn't feel all too bad about it.As time passed,Lena eventually got herself together and ready then headed to the funeral.Zach fell asleep from the meds the doctors had injected him with because he refused to fall asleep on his own especially if it was for the stupid sleep therapy he directed every ounce of hatrid towards.

One person we haven't talked about yet today would be Corbyn.He wasn't up to much just drawing doodles in a sketchpad one of the kind nurses had given him.Corbyn was probably the most trusted patient in here because despite everything that had happened,Corbyn didn't deserve to be in the asylum anymore,the dead he saw roaming around soon cleared from his head a few weeks after he had be brought here,he had began therapy for the trauma and pain he felt filling him up,and talking to Lena seemed to help as well.

Lena somehow became a safe to Corbyn,anything he shared was locked away inside Lena,and for some reason the blonde believed he could trust her with those memories and feelings.Now lets skip some time,around four hours later Zach awoke from the medication,and began his sleep therapy.The first thing he was asked was what the dream was about,and who was in it.Zach responded with that his mother and sister were there,at the park on the swings while his father and brother were tossing a football back forth.

The only wrong with the dream was that Zach was chained to the pavement,and when he tried screaming for his family they continued laughing,and playing along as a hooded figure came up to Zach,and lunged a knife into his heart,killing him instantly.He wondered over and over again as to why this dream came to his head during his sleeping stage.Well apparently it had to do with the feeling of being alone,he was told that the dream came to mind because he feels as if his family betrayed him for who he became.

The doctor explained that nothing was Zach's fault not even attacking his mother,but he did say that the dream happened because it was true,Zach's family wanted nothing to do with him after the events that took place,they saw him as a mistake,and no one close to their little boy,Zachary who used to run around in his cowboy costume,but now all they was nothing.

That's one reason Myta stopped visiting.The two continued to talk of Zachary's dream until it was time for the doctor to leave,he wished Zachary a good night,and went off on his way.That night Zach actually slept,he curled up in his blanket,closed his eyes,and drifted off without any problems.

A/N:Sorry this chapter took so long,I got super busy,and I've been really sick,so I've slept alot also It was my birthday Saturday and I didnt wanna do anything,hope you all enjoy.

Wc-1193