7

Lena's POV:

Today is a day that none of you will enjoy, I will also find no happiness in it. I know the pain Zach will feel today, and for the rest of his life. Today I'm starting the treatments, my mind hopes they'll work, but if we're being honest, my head knows I'm going to have to go deeper than I did with myself.

Today is a day that ran my nerves out of my body, today was beyond stressful and I'm not even out of bed yet, but I suppose I should get up if I wanna get the process started. I wanted a relaxed, yet up to date outfit, so I chose my choker blouse with opened shoulders, my high waisted shorts, and black combat heels, pairing the whole look with a beige purse.

 I wanted a relaxed, yet up to date outfit, so I chose my choker blouse with opened shoulders, my high waisted shorts, and black combat heels, pairing the whole look with a beige purse

My cold tiled floor hitting my feet doesn't really bother me anymore so I just stripped across my room and to the empty bathroom. I let my black hair fall from the great bun I had tossed it in last night due to how hot my room became.

The tangles were brushed out, and my shower playlist began on my phone, I set my phone in my showerproof case then peeled the pj's I slept in off.

I twisted the water on, adjusting it before my bare feet stepped in. I won't put you through the boring shower routine, so let's skip to me getting out. My shower wasn't enjoyable as it normally was, I'm guessing since today's different.

I dried my wet body off with my gray towel, tossed it to the side, and began dressing. The outfit slid on easily so I went with my shoes next. My makeup was light, I rarely ever wear makeup so I did some mascara, and gloss. I brushed the knotted mess known as hair then threw it up in a top knot, sprayed a few clicks of my body spray on then left the bathroom, shutting the light off on the way.

I tossed twenty dollars, extra gloss, lip balm, and my wallet into my handbag then set off downstairs. The scent of bagels hitting my nose as I reached the sixth step. When entering the kitchen, there set, Gabbie, Jack, and surprisingly Jonah and Daniel.

Me: Hey everyone, what're you doing here?

Gabbie: I invited them over for breakfast, and then later when you get home I was thinking we could all go out.

Me: Um, you know what I have to do today at work right?

Gabbie: Oh yeah, I know today's going to be hard, and I don't wanna push you, but you haven't been out for years Lena.

Me: I guess this one time wouldn't hurt, sure I'll go with you guys when I get back.

Gabbie: Great, now sit and eat your bagels.

We all planned on mini-golf and pretzels after I got home until then they said movies and popcorn were their go-to. We all finished eating around the same time, I helped Gabbie place everything up then gave her and Jack hugs. I've grown closer to Jonah and Daniel so I have them hugs as well. The door was in my view as I slipped a light jacket on and said my goodbyes to all my friends.