8

Third Person POV:

Everyone today you'll find out that Lena's meeting Corbyn,why you may ask?well she wants to find out exactly why he's stuck around for so long.Most people would flee after they found out what Zachary has done,but not Corbyn.Corbyn has always stood by Zach's side,so let's find out why.

Lena's POV:

I needed to speak with Corbyn before Zach and I's session,so I woke up two hours earlier than I normally do.Already dressed in a white turtle neck with my sunny plaid dress.I chose white high top Converse and a light yellow eye look.

I grabbed a banana,my phone,keys,lip balm,and tossed it all in my purse,eating the banana on the way outside

I grabbed a banana,my phone,keys,lip balm,and tossed it all in my purse,eating the banana on the way outside.I bellowed a hello to Gabbie who was making bracelets at the table while Jack was watching Riverdale,then I walked out.Starting the car,I plugged my phone into aux,blaring my Nsync radio station.I needed to get Zach out of the tape as soon as I got there then I wanted to speak with Corbyn Besson,I needed to know why he stayed hanging around Zach,especially if he knew how dangerous he could become,and I'm certain he does know.My car was pulled in and parked outside the penitentiary in the next few minutes,I got out,showed my I.D. Frank,the front security guard then walked right in.The halls never cease to scare the hell out of me,such a cold feeling,but I seem used to it now.Zach's room was stationed right in front of me,the locks on the outside were now unlocked from me so I strolled in.There,still taped up,laid a sleeping Zach.A first look at Zach and you would think he's a loving,compassionate guy,but that's where you would have to get to know him.I've enjoyed my time with Zach,and I know there's still hope.

Me:Zach wake up please.

I nudge his arm lightly with my hand,giving him a smile as his brown eyes flickered open.His face stayed blank,almost like he wasn't there.His eyes were opened,but he was gone.Staring at me seemed to be the only thing that he wanted to do right now,but anyways,I peeled the tape from his body,not even getting a wince when I pulled it from across his bare chest,he kept staring,a little emotion now evident in his eyes.

Me:I won't be with you today,I'll be with...Corbyn.

I slightly dragged his name out,watching as Zach went from little emotion to a questionable glance,more like cold stare,I could he was wondering why I needed to speak with his friend.

Zach:Why the hell do you need to talk to Corbyn?

Me:I just wanted to ask a few questions,kinda about your guy's relationship,and why he's stuck around.Is that alright with you?

Zach:You have to tell me what he says if I let you.

Me:Alright,so I can ask?