4

Third Person POV:

Insanity clearly ran through the veins of Zachary Herron, but today he was unusually silent, he had become mute earlier that morning do to a hideous encounter with a guard but we shouldn't speak of it right now.

The mask hiding his psychotic smirk was sooner than later removed, giving him access to attack once more but he believed it was best to behave. He lied fixed in the middle of what he liked to think of as "The Panic Room," even though he stayed remaining in his white cube, flat on his jacket tied back. His darkest fears came for him in mute mode but that did nothing, strange voices he was sure followed him in there, making his skin crawl.

The dark silence he laid in was loud, the one bulb of light highlighting his room sparked and flickered. The room seemed smaller with monsters much bigger, coming for the 5"8 boy. Zach stayed silent, he stayed still, he stayed... Zach. For most parts, until the monsters peeled his flesh up, crawling underneath to reach the controls of his body, they were upset he was restricted so an idea suggested by the demons was projected in the young boy's brain to use his teeth to rip through the straps like they were knives, but Zachary didn't wish to move.

He liked where he was. He liked the feeling he had of emptiness, he didn't want to work at breaking through. He knew if he behaved, he'd get released from the black constrictor so no muscles were flexed in an attempt to sit up, and saw into the ropes with his pearly whites.

Instead, he fixed his position of lying down into the position of sitting, rocking his body side to side in a corner, face buried in the wall, his own breaths bouncing off the wall, pushing off and back into his face. Zachary wanted Lena, he needed Lena... well actually her monsters. He wanted to know how wild she could get and in order to do that Zach would have to willingly let his take over, so any remaining emotion he had or an ounce of sanity left was pried from his body and tossed outside through the barricaded window.

He gritted his teeth before standing to his nude feet, only gently rocking back and forth to calm any nerves ready to dance. Soon his fluorescent teeth bit and punctured the ties of his straight jacket, ripping until one strap snapped, allowing him to unbuckle the remaining straps holding him back. He soon felt allowed to breathe again and boy did it send a strong wave of euphoria throughout his sweating body. Due to how hot the jacket heated his temperature to, he tore his shirt from his body in no time in need of fresh air as well as also revealing his prominent abs.

Now if he wasn't a sociopath then he'd for sure have no trouble getting a girlfriend, he could be sweet when he wanted but the problem was when he wanted to attack you the next minute. Zach could very well handle the voices circling in and outside of his head, but not when they needed blood from Zachary himself... which is why he gripped a sharpened pencil but as he held the yellow stick, he thought, 'Stupid doctors.'

There was only one reason he had brought the idea to his head, the doctors took away his blades, paper, and even his toothbrush so he couldn't carve a shank but of course, they were stupid enough to believe Zachary when he said he wished to keep the writing utensils to jot down letters to his mother, yet the truth was, he hadn't written to his mother in two years. There he stood, tight grip, flexed muscles, and a demonic smirk all for himself. Tracing the prominent veins traveling through his body, he stopped halfway down his pale wrist, starting from left then to right, he dragged the pencil deep into his arm, watching the blood spill from the cut.

By the time he had finished, slits and gapes were sheathing his now red aching wrists, stomach, and thighs. Hissing with laughter, smiling down at the lacerations, he hissed with laughter because he sensed nothing.