1)Tattoos and Soft Lips

Christina.

I wake up to the sound of Beyoncés Pretty Hurts blaring from my alarm clock.

"TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" I heard Rashad yell from next door.

Rashad is my older brother. We've been living together for almost a year now. After our parents got a divorce we decided to stay with our mom , but I think the divorce took a tole on her. Everyday we came home she was always bitching about the smallest things. Rashad left the house before me and bought his own place when he started running the streets with his friend Zeyonte that had recently gotten out of jail. After my sophomore year of highschool I went to live with him.

"Love you too" I yell back.

Groaning I get out of bed and mentally prepare myself for the day ahead. I head towards the bathroom with my Dove soap and towels. Stepping into the shower the warm water cascades down my back and wakes up all of the muscles in my body. The track meet from this weekend has me sore as hell. Stepping out the shower I wrap a towel around my body and hurried towards my room.

I pick out my thot pants (yunno the ones that make you look thick) and my white tank top with some sandals. Turning around to my mirror I put my hair into a bun and swoop my baby hairs. Checking how my ass looks in the mirror one last time I grab my IPhone and backpack and head off towards the door.

Banging on my brothers door I yell " I'm out."

Not hearing a response I grab a poptart and get in the car and head off to school for my last day as a junior. Thank God!

Arriving at school I feel my phone vibrate. Getting out the car and looking down at my phone and see that it's my brother bitching about me not waking him up.

I feel myself bump into something hard with an intoxicatingly good smell. What I find myself looking at is a tall light-skin guy covered in tattoos with dark brown eyes with a weird undertone of a color I can't exactly pick out.

He flashes a set of straight pearly whites at me  " Whatevers on that phone must be pretty damn important. "

Giggling I reply " Well actually it was just a text from my brother complaining about not waking him up."

"Oh well that's sounds really important." He continues to stare into my eyes with a smart ass tone

Finally falling out of the trance of his eyes I say " Hey are you new here because I've never seen you before?"

"Yea shawty I am. I didn't catch your name" He licks his plump lips.

"My name is Christina, but most of my friends call me Chris." I say glancing down.

"I'm David but you can call me Dave." The bell rings signaling the school day had officially started.

"Alright Dave I'll see you around."

"Bet that." He smirks to the right side of his mouth and walks off towards the office.

Jesus contain my thoughts please.

I hear the tardy bell ring for 1st period and take off running towards athletics. I make it to the locker room just in time for attendance to be taken

"Bitch you barely made it." My bestfriend Tiara said "I had to cover for you and say you left your spikes in the car."

Tiara is 4'9 with long brown hair and a smooth caramel skin tone. She may be small but all it takes is one little comment to set her off then she ready to throw hands.

"Thanks T I owe you." I say hugging her.

The whole day goes by quickly and finally its time for lunch. Since the last day is a half day lunch is at the end.