10) East

David.

I walk into Christina's room and see her and Mike cuddled up together.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

"David what are you doing here?" She squeaks out.

"What the fuck you mean what I'm doin here. Why the fuck this nigga in yo bed. No fuck that why he in yo house."

Mike rolls over next to her and sits up. "Aye bruh don't talk to her like that."

"I ain't yo bruh." I could feel my ears warming up and my heart start to pound harder.

"Christina answer the fucking question."

"I'm.....I'm sorry." She says looking like she's about to cry.

"You sorry." I pick up her nightstand and throw it against the wall breaking it. "Ion give a damn about you crying bruh on some real shit."

Mike stands up and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Aye bruh I think you should leave."

I punch him dead in his shit. "Didn't I tell you I ain't ya bruh." I pick him up and body slam him onto the ground and start punching him splattering blood every. Damn this feels good.

"David. David stop." I hear Christina scream.

I pick him up off the ground and slam him onto the wall holding him by his shirt. "Chris ima ask you again." I say laughing and wipe my bloody hand over my face. "Why is he in yo bed ma. Tell me you ain't really have him in yo bed"

"David let him go." She's full on crying now. Again I don't give a fuck.

"You care about this nigga Chris. After everything I've done for you. You met my dad son. You met my fucking moms. Ion do that shit with just everybody."

"Baby please put him down. He might call the cops. We can talk." I drop him and he leans over coughing up blood

I pull my gun out and hold it to his head. "I know where you live Mike. I'll have your family dead before you get home understand me. Say yes sir."

He coughs up more blood. "Yes......sir."

I put my gun up and look at Chris. "Ight lets go talk."

I walk to the kitchen and wash my hands off. When I turn around she's behind me shaking and crying.

I sigh and guide her outside and she sits on the porch looking off into the distance. I don't have time for this shit.

We just sit there in silence for what feels like forever. Obviously if I don't start the conversation nothing gonna get solved.

"Ight so are you gonna explain what's was going on in there. And please don't play dumb my patience is really thin Chris."

She sighs and turns facing me wiping her face. "David it's not that serious he just came over and was drunk as shit. I didn't want him to drive like that so I let him stay ."

I can tell she's lying because she can't even look me in my eyes. I stand up and she finally looks me in the face. "Look Christina I can't do this anymore you have me going batshit crazy because every time I turn around you're talking to someone else, or I find out that you've been all over them."

I rub my face. "Even if that's the case he should've slept on the fucking couch." I say getting pissed off all over again. "You're a disrespectful ass hoe and I'm tired of it. I knew I should've fucked around on you"

"You don't have to be a asshole. Nobody told you to fucking stay." She yells in my face.

"Who the fuck are you talking to Chris. You did this. You were disrespectful. And you can go fuck yourself ight." I say pointing my finger at her.