30) Bitch

I'm hella over this book 😕

.Christina.

"Chris wake up." I feel a smack on my ass.

"Leave me aloneeee."

He laughs. "I have left you alone. You been sleep on the floor all morning."

I open my eyes and see him standing over me fixing his shoe.

"That's why my back hurt

"That's why my back hurt. Why the fuck you let me sleep down here? And my throat scratchy as hell I need some water."

I reach my arm out and he helps me up. "I ain't let you do shit. Yo fat head ass fell you ain't smoking with me no more."

"Anyways. What we doing today?"

"You mean tonight? It's 7 ma. You ain't sleep around him?"

I look over at the clock and see it actually is 7 in the afternoon. " I mean yea but I guess I just completely relaxed for once."

"Come here."

He pulls me in for a hug and I breathe in his scent. Damn i misssed him.

"I missed you too."

Did I say that out loud? "Anyways. Like I said what we doing tonight?"

"I'm going to handle some business. You" he grabs my chin bringing me to him and kisses me. "Are gonna stay here and relax."

"Business?"

"Yes business. Nothing crazy ma don't worry."

I sigh. I just wanted him to myself for another night. "Alright. Be careful please. I just got you back and I don't wanna lose you."

"You not." He smacks my ass. Again. Then heads towards the door. "Lock the door when I leave."

"You just not gonna put your other shoe on or a shirt?"

"Nigga shut up." He says laughing. I toss him his shoe and he puts it on then leaves.

I walk over to the door and lock it. Just as I'm about to walk away I hear a knock on the door.

"Nigga I told you to put on a shirt." I open the door and see that it's T and Brandon. The fuck they doing here?

"BITCH WHY YOU AINT TELL ME HE WAS PUTTING HIS HANDS ON YOU. YOU KNOW I WOULDVE PULLED UP." Brandon yells

" Brandon yells