18) But What Did I Say

therealkyiaboo  and aka1ski are probably my fav and funniest commenters. I be dead asf 💀

Anyways time jumping cause I'm almost done with this book.

Didn't edit per usual

.Christina.

The next month is amazing with Zay. He's a gentleman to me, buys me anything that I could possibly ask for, and always listens to me. I hadn't heard from David since the night of the fight, and Rose and I occasionally hang out. Things never really reconnected with us, and we agreed to stay friends. Tiara finally found a boyfriend and Brandon went out of town to live with his dad and step mom. School has started back and I've finally had a chance to come and see Zay

I feel my phone buzz in my lap and Zay reaches over and grabs it. "Hello?" I shake my head and laugh. I get up and walk out of the living room and walk towards the kitchen.

"Nah. it's great to hear from you. How you been?" I hear him say. I grab a bag of pretzels and the jar of Nutella off the counter. "That's good. Hold on I'll get her. Babe it's Adam."

I walk back into the living room and grab the phone. "Hello?"

"Yea I was just calling to make sure you remember the bachelor and bachelorette party is tomorrow. Jose reminded me to invite you, and Xavier can come too."

"Boy. Of course I'm coming."

"Okay! She's looking forward to seeing you." I can practically hear the smile through the phone. "Oh and just for a heads up East will be there."

Sigh.

"But the parties will be separate so you'll only see him for a few seconds." He says quickly knowing I was about to complain.

I don't wanna risk Dave and Zay fighting again but it's been so long hopefully they'll be over it.

"Okay I'll let him know. Bye."

"Bye love."

I hang up the phone and straddle Zays waist. He wraps his arms around me and continues to play the game.

"So we're going to their bachelor and bachelorette party tomorrow."I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"But?" He says.

"Why do you think there's a but?"

"Cause you started your sentence off with so. Chris I know you." He laughs.

"Ok the but is Zay is going to behave and be nice because David is going to be there." I hear him pause the game and put the controller down on the table."

"What." I feel him tense up.

"Isn't that right Xavier." I say leaning back and holding the side of his face.

"Xavier doesn't want to." He says pouting his lip out.

I lean in and kiss his lip. "Xavier has to or else."

"Fine I'll do it for you."

I kiss him again. "Thank you baby."