12) Light Bright

Good morning. Not editing 💀

.Dave.

It's been a couple of days since me and Chris have talked and it's honestly still weighing on a nigga. The sex with Rose is amazing but it honestly ain't enough. I been drinking and smoking but once the highs over a nigga start feeling again. I'm just tryna do anything not to feel like shit.

"Aye Charlie what you getting into tonight." I take a hit and lean in the doorway.

"Nothing probably going to this party. Wassup?"

"Ight. Ima come." Anything to take my mind off this shit.

He pauses the game and looks over to me. "Wait are you telling me the old Dave is for real back no more pussy boy East?"

I start laughing and shake my head at the way he explains it. "If that's the way you want to put it then yes"

He stands up and turns the game off "Yes fucking yes. I ain't been pulling no bad bitches. They all be with they friend and I don't have anyone to give them to." He gives me a hard bro hug.

"We finna beat some cheeks. How long has it been nigga?"

I take a sip of the bottle sitting on the table and shrug my shoulders. "Honestly too long. I jus started fuckin on dis lil shawty I'm friends with."

"Ight well I'm finna go get ready. And we gonna turn up." He walks out the room and walks to his room I assume.

I turn the light off in the room and head upstairs to take a shower. I grab a towel and walk into the bathroom. I sit my phone on the counter and turn on some J. Cole. I turn on the shower and begin to take off my clothes. I step in the shower and actually think about everything that's happened.

If Christina actually cared like she said she did she wouldn't have been all over Xavier and snuck out with him. She wouldn't be all cuddled up with Mike knowing that they had been in a relationship earlier. I'm starting to think that she never cared as much as she said she did. This is exactly why I never let my guard down.

Cant trust these hoes.

The water starts getting cold and I realize I've actually been in the shower for a long time. I wrap a towel around my waist, pick up my phone, and head to my room. I walk in my room and close the door behind me. Sitting my phone on the bed I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in". I yell and in walks Charlie.

"Yea you need to hurry up this party's like way across town kid." He says looking a little frustrated.

"Ight I got you go take a drink or something. You'll get you some pussy no matter what time we get there." I say laughing. Man has it really been that bad since I stopped partying with him. He seemed to be doing fine when we went to the club.

He walks out my room and closes the door. I walk over to my closet and pull out my black pants and a black t-shirt. Bending down I pick up my black Nikes. I walk over to my dresser and grabs some briefs out. I slip them on along with my clothes and shoes. I spray a little cologne on and put on my gold watch.

I leave my room and walk downstairs where Charlie's already drunk as shit. "Damn nigga you couldn't wait on me. Ima drive Ight."