6) Gonna Get Ya Self In Trouble

I close the door and head downstairs hearing Drake being blasted through the speakers. I look down and see a mass of red and green glowing. I make it to the bottom and someone hands me a cup.

I'll just hold the cup so that no one will try to give me more.

I walk around looking for David or Adam and see Adam sitting on the couch laughing with a bunch of guys and David. I fix my hair, pull my dress down and  walk over to where they are.

"Damn ma you thick as hell. What's yo name." David says with a smirk.

This nigga got joke. Ight I'll play along. "Chris. Yours?"

I look over and see Adam shaking his head and laughing.

"I'm Dave. Lemme get them digits." He licks his lips and takes a drink from his cup.

"Nah. I'm straight." I smile at him and walk away making sure I walk extra hard so he can all this thickness.

I hear him laugh behind me and out of my peripheral see Adam get up and follow me.

We make it to the counter and as I look around  I notice that almost everyone has green accessories except for Adam. "Why you don't have green like the rest of us?"

A buff dark skinned guy leaning on the counter next to me says. "If you're single you get green. "

And Adam says. "If you're taken you get red."

The black guys sticks out his hand. "I'm Marcus. "

I shake his hand. "I'm Chris it's nice to meet you."

Adam leans over and whispers in my ear. "Let's go before you start a fight. " I look over and see David looking at us through low eyes.

He grabs my arm and leads me towards the kitchen. "I gotta have that. ." I hear faintly as I walk away.

"Okay" he claps. "I have 10 different vodkas here and you're gonna tell me which one you like the most."

"I don't know. Last time I drank it didn't really go down well" shaking my head.

"I got you. I promise."

Oh what the hell. "Okay. Okay."

"It's only 10 shots. I got you."

"Ight. Ima start you off simple. Smirnoff." He pours me some in one of the red cups and I pick it up.

I smell it and instantly feel nauseous. "Don't smell it. Just take it to the head."

I take a deep breath and chug it down. I feel the same warm chill run down my body.

"1 down 9 more to go." He smiles.

I take my next 3 shots down and start to feel like I could fly if I wanted to.

"Alright number 5 Svedka. It ain't that bad. It's even peach flavored." I take the cup and throw it back and almost throw it back up.

I feel a pair of hand around my waist holding me up. "Aye I got you boo." Assuming it's Dave I ignore it and focus on keeping it down.

I look around and see that we've drawn a small crowd around us. This is going to be embarrassing if I can't keep it down.

We get through 9 and by the time I'm through basically the whole party is watching. I didn't know it was that big of a deal.

"Last one. You can hold your liquor better than you thought Chris." I smile at Adam tryna focus on what he's saying. "Last but not least. Skyy. If you throw this up I totally understand."