7) You Weren't Saying That This Morning

Dave.

"David." I open my eyes and look at my phone and it says 12. I look around and don't see anyone in my room. Maybe I'm hearing shit from all of the alcohol I had last night. Speaking of last night. I pray I ain't ran Shawty off.

"Dave." I hear even louder. It's coming from Christina's room.

I get out of bed, a little too fast, and all of the blood rushes to my head almost causing me to fall. "Fuck." I walk straight through the bathroom that leads to the door to Christina's room.

"Daveeee." This time it's practically a scream. Concerned I bust through the door ready to whoop somebody ass. I see her laying on the bed with just a black body suit on.

A nigga could've  sworn she had on a yellow dress last night. I see her hands  gripping onto the sheets so hard her knuckles are red. She must be having a nightmare again.

"Christina wake up baby girl." I shake her gently, and she lets out a moan. In response my friend downstairs starts to stand at attention.

"David." She moans. This too much. I could fill myself straining to get out of my pants and find some relief.

I shake her hard this time, and she wakes up.

"What is it!" She yells sitting straight up.

"The fuck you yellin at. You kept saying my name. I tried to wake you up, and you moaned my name." I was starting to put the pieces together in my head.

I expected her face to be red from embarrassment, but instead her eyes were focused on something else.

"But you liked it?" I follow her line of sight and see that she's staring at the obvious boner in my pants.

"Ignore that. I just came to make sure you was straight ma." I turn around to walk away and she says so quiet that it's almost a whisper.

"Dave I need you."I turn back around and this time I actually look at her eyes. The brown of her eyes are almost black  and are filled with lust.

I walk over to her bed and sit on the edge farthest from her. Something was off about this I know my Christina and she aint this freaky. Not unless....she's drunk. Of course.

She crawls towards me and grasps the sides of my face. "Baby I know you and I know you're over thinking this. Just relax."

She pushes me back onto the bed and straddles my waist. Leaning down she gives me a soft peck on the lips. She leaves a trail along my jaw and along my collar bone. Finally she kisses my neck which causes me to let out a groan.

She really don't want me to let the monsta out.

I grab her face to bring her mouth back to meet mine. I feel her tongue run against my bottom lip and allow her into my mouth. Sliding my hands down her body I grab ahold of her ass and begin massaging it.

Shit by now I would've been ate her out,and fucked her but now ain't the right time. I received a moan of appreciation which confused me because she pulled away.

She looks down at me and smiles. "You're being safe baby boy. What's wrong?"

"I don't want to take your virginity from you like this. I'm hungover, and I don't know how but you're still drunk." I thrust up a little bit so she could feel me there.

She lets out a soft moan. "Christina when it's actually the right time I want you to feel every inch of me and still remember it in the morning."

Her face turns into a frown, and I lift her off of me. I get out of bed and start to leave but she grabs me. "Can you at least relieve the pain?"