5) This Might Hurt Just A Little

Christina.

" Christina I think it's about time I make it up to you don't you think?"

He walks over to my bed where I am sitting and kneels onto the floor in between my legs.

"After all I don't break promises."

He lightly pushes me back and climbs on top of me. He takes my shirt off leaving a path of tingles where his finger tips brushed my sides. First he starts at my stomach and leaves a trail of kisses up and around my stomach along my collarbone. Finally he makes it to my lips and plants a kiss on them. I feel his warm tounge run across my bottom lip and I allow him entrance.

He breaks the kiss for a split second to take off his shirt. I rub small circles into his ribs and up and down his sternum. His tattoos alone had me wanting him.

He kisses the corner of my mouth and starts to kiss his way back down to my stomach. He unbuttons my shorts and pulls them down with my underwear.

Feeling a bit exposed I try to cover myself up with my hands, but he quickly pins them to my sides.

"Don't. You mad perfect ma. And every inch of you is beautiful." He continues kissing down my right leg and does the left one next. He sucks on the inside of my thigh close to my girl and starts lightly biting causing me to moan.

He takes a finger and slides it inside of me and slowly starts to pump it in and out of me at a slow pace. I feel a stretching feeling that hurts so bad but I wouldn't dare tell him that.

"Damn ma you tight."

Slowly it begans to feel good and he adds another finger. It didn't take as long as the first finger for me to adjust and I found myself pushing back to cause more friction.

"Baby I need you." I moan out. Just his fingers weren't doing the trick.

"Not yet babe. Soon enough." He takes his hands and spreads my legs wide open. I see him lean forward. Oh no there is no way he's going to put his mouth down there. Oh but he does and it feels a fucking mazing. I can feel his tongue flick across and around my clit. He continues this vicious cycle that has me moaning his name. I feel him add those two fingers again and I feel a strange sensation inside of my stomach."

"Baby I feel." I moan. "Dave you have to stop I can't handle anymore. "

"What's my name baby" He continues to lick my clit and reaches up and grabs me around the neck causing my body to shake.

"Daveeeeee" I let out in a moan.

He abruptly stops and stands up leaving me feeling empty and needy. I see him unbuckle his pants and pull them down along with his briefs. When he said he wasn't little he wasn't kidding. i can't handle that! He lays on top of me and starts to kiss me again. I could taste a sweetness that wasn't there before.

He rears up over me and positions himself at my entrance. "This might hurt just a little." He smirks at me and slams into me.

"David." I scream.

_______________________________

My eyes fly open and I sit straight up in bed. I look around and remember that I'm at Daves friend Adams house.

"Christina you ight?" David comes rushing from out the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around him.

It was just a dream Chris I repeat over and over in my head. "Yeah I'm okay. Why?"

He leans on the door frame. "Well I heard you scream my name. I mean I heard it said multiple times but I thought I was just hearing stuff."

I run my hand through my hair. "Yeah I'm sorry I was having a dream." I get out of bed and walk over to him. "You mind moving so I can use the bathroom.