24) Anything else you wanna talk about

Ima try to finish this book before move in day. (Aug 17) 🙂

*Same day that morning*

.East.

"All of the swelling and bruising has gone down. Now there might be a little soreness but it's nothing to worry about." The doctor says.

Chelsea is practically bouncing off the walls. "So does that mean I can have sex now?"

"Chelsea." I frown at her.

"What?" She looks up at me all innocent. She's more of a freak than she originally let on

He laughs. "It's fine. She wouldn't be the first to ask. But yes you can." He helps her down off of the table." Oh and today should be your last day to take those medications."

"Thank you doctor but we have to go." She pulls on my arm so we can leave.

"Thank you." I say

"No problem. It's kinda my job." He laughs and Chelsea pulls me out of the door.

"It's either the bathroom or the parking lot you choose." She can't be serious. I look down at her and I see her eyes darken.

"You can't wait till we get home." Shit I hope I can make it till we get home.

"No. And neither can you I can see it. Pick one." I look down and see what she's talking about.

"As soon as we get home ight. " She pulls my arm and practically drags me to the car.

She gets in and slams the door. "Alright come on then."

"What did I turn you into." I mumble.

"What was that?" She glares at me.

"Nothing baby." I smile and lean over and kiss her which causes her to moan.

I crank the car up and pull out of the parking lot and speed home.

When we finally get home we go straight to the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes all over the room. She gets on top of me and slowly puts me inside of her.

"Oh fuck. I forgot how good this felt." She breaths out. She leans down to kiss me.

My phone on the nightstand starts ringing. "Just leave it babe."

I grab her back and sit up which only puts me deeper inside of her. I glance at my phone and see its my mom.

"I gotta answer it's my mom Chelsea."

She rolls her eyes and gets off.

I answer the phone and Chelsea gets on her knees and starts doing something i didn't know she knew how to do. "Yes mom."

"You alright son?"

Fuck this is amazing I look down at Chelsea and she smiles then continues. "Yes mom." I take a deep breath trying to control my voice.

"Alright well. We outside open the door."

Shit.

"You didn't tell me you were coming mom." Her eyes get big and I mouth clean up to her.

"Boy hurry up I know your place looks a mess." The phone hangs up and I immediately pick up the clothes.

"Chelsea clean up the bedroom and put on some clothes."

"Fuck man." I hear her slam the bathroom door and I laugh to myself. I throw the clothes in the hamper and grab some briefs and sweatpants and a shirt.