13) But food wouldn't satisy my cravings.

I just finished 2 out of 5 of my classes. 😛
Not editing this either. It's still 3 in the morning 😂❤️

.Christina.

"Look I'll be down there tonight. Ion give a fuck what you gotta say Chris. Ain't no nigga finna talk to you like that."

"Zay you overreacting. And you don't understand. My ex was literally coughing up blood. I can't let that happen to you." I say FaceTiming him.

"Ain't nobody scared of that weak ass nigga

"Ain't nobody scared of that weak ass nigga." He says laughing.

"It's not even just that. Ion want you to see me like this. I'm still hurt I see him bringing bitches in and out of the house and there's nothing I can do about it."

"I get it ma trust me. But you been talking to me about it through the phone. Why you can't talk about it in person. Lemme take care of you."

"Ight. When you gonna be here?"

"Pulling in now." Pulling in now?

"Wait what?"

I hear him laugh. "Open the door."

I look out the window and see him with a bag and a smile on his face. I run to the front door and let him in immediately getting picked up and swung around.

"Put me down." I say laughing.

He squeezes me some more and then puts me down.  "That ass done got fat girl. Lemme look at you."

I shake my head and laugh. Nigga always got jokes. "Yea yours too boy." I say gripping his ass cause him to jump away from me.

"Don't start that shit." He says with a serious face.

"Nigga what you doing here anyways." I close the door and lead him to my room where he sets his stuff down and gets comfortable on my* bed.

"Just came to see how my future wife was doing." He says with a smile causing me to roll my eyes.

"Boy."

"Nah but for real that party I was telling you about is tonight. You already said you was going so pick out a outfit and get ready." He grabs the remote and turns on the tv.

"What time does it start?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter. We going at 11."

"Ight." Lay on the bed next to him and he pulls the covers over us after taking off his shoes.

"You been talking to ya friends bout this?" He asked while rush hour played in the background.

"Yeah. They been supportive. Getting me out of the house so I don't think about it much. T even spent the night the first night."

"You got some good friends." He says squeezing the bun on top of my head.

"Yea i know. I'm grateful." I sigh.