17) Face looks familiar

.Dave.

I'm over the party incident. Next.

"So are you going to tell me what happened yesterday?" Chels says. She rolls over and faces me.

"Is that really the first thing you're gonna say to me when you wake up." I rub my face trying to wake myself up a little more.

"Well I tried to ask you last night and you went around the question and fucked me until I went to sleep." She scowls looking like a little kid causing me to laugh."

I pull her on top of me. "Aye. You wasn't exactly complaining. If I remember correctly you was calling a nigga Daddy last night."

"Oh shut up. But seriously tell me." There's a knock on the door and Charlie walks in.

"Charlie what the hell man." Chelsea quickly climbs off of me and covers up with the blanket.

"You need to come down stairs." I could tell by the look on his face it was important.

"Okay just let me get dressed." He walks out the room and closes the door. I get out of bed and slip on a pair of joggers.

"Babe what's going on?" Chelsea asks

I lean down and give her a kiss. "I don't know. I'll be back so stay here for me okay."
She shakes her head yes and kisses me again. I walk down the hall and hear Charlie and someone yelling back and forth. When I'm finally down the stairs I see Charlie holding back Miya from going upstairs. "What is it Miya."

"I've been calling and texting your phone and you don't even answer me. You can't just throw me to the side like that."

i should've never fucked her. This bitch is crazy. "Bitch that was almost a year. You need to leave me the fuck alone. I have a girl now an-"

"What that little burnt bitch from the party?" She yells at me.

"No me." I turn around and see Chelsea coming down the stairs wearing one of my shirts.

Thick as hell.

"And who do you think you are to where you think you're his." She says looking down at Chelsea who's now in her face.

"The girl who's been riding his dick every night." She smirks and crosses her arms.

Miya rolls her eyes and it takes everything in me not to burst out laughing. "Ma come on this  between me and her you need to go back upstairs."

Ion need her catching no case from whoopin her ass.

She continues to stand where she's at and ignores me. "Anyways. East I just want you to know that I'm pregnant and it's yours I haven't been with anyone else since we've broken up."

I look down at her stomach and see that it is sticking out a little bit. "The baby can't be mine. I wrapped up and we barely fucked Miya stop playing."

Charlie grabs Chels and try's to take her out of the room. She jerks away from him and stomps up stairs. I can hear shit being thrown around upstairs. "We're going to get the baby tested and if it's not mine you have to leave me alone forever."

"You have to wait till the baby's out East." She says with a smug look on her face.

"No you can test it while it's still in the womb. We're going right now. Stay here."

I jog upstairs and find Chelsea packing up her clothes and other belongings. "Baby wait." I grab her and she jerks away from me.

"I can only take so much David first your ex then you was fucking that girl. Yea I heard that. Now this. Fuck you." I grab her again but I don't let her get away.