O N E

I stared at our house for the last time. Parang kailan lang inuuwian ko pa 'to, ngayon lilipat na kami sa palasyo. My mom worked in the castle as the personal secretary of the King but they end up falling each other. At first, I'm shocked. Sino ba namang hindi? Mababalitaan mo nalang na may something pala si mommy at si King Alexander.

"Krystal? The carriage is waiting, let's go."

Mom smiled and held my hand as we head to the carriage. I still can't believe that I will live in a castle! It's like a dream come true! Geez!

"Mom, I'm nervous.", I said.

Ngayon ako ipapakilala bilang bagong prinsesa at si mommy naman bilang reyna. Shit! Nababahala talaga ako! Tinignan ko ang suot kong damit, it's a ball gown. A pastel pink gown and a pair of pink stilettos. I think bagay naman sa buhok ko.

"It's normal. Don't worry, they won't judge you.", she assured me kaya ngumiti na lang ako.

My mother is nice and lovely as ever. She look stunning in her yellow gown. She wore a tiara on her head that makes her more elegant.

"We're already here, prepare your self, sweetie. You'll be great."

She cheered me up so I did all my best to smile. When the we arrived, mom was the one who step out first and I followed her.

"Hail to the Queen Krystellia and Princess Krystal!"

Nagulat ako nang makita ang nakahilerang nga kawal at ang daming tao! 'Yong mga kawal nakahawak ng espada at pinababa ito para makadaan ang dalawang dove na may tiara sa beak nila. Mas lalo akong nagulat nang ilagay nila ang silver tiara sa ibabaw ng ulo ko.

"Hail! Hail to Queen Krystellia and Princess Krystal!"

Then, nauna si mom maglakad papunta sa unahan at sinundan ko ito at nginitian ang bawat tao sa gilid. Tangina! Nanginginig ang mga paa ko! Nang makarating ako sa unahan ay sinalubong ako ng yakap ni King Alexander.

"Welcome to the family, Krystal!"

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

I said with a smile plastered on my face. I stood in front with Princess Yejie and Prince Hiroshi.

"Princess Yejie, Prince Hiroshi! It's nice meeting the both of you!", I tried to sound polite.

Yejie have blonde hair, she also have brown eyes, her skin is as white as snow, and she's wearing a ball gown with shades of yellow color.

Like Yejie, Hiroshi have blonde hair, brown eyes, his skin is also pale, and he wears a yellow suit with a hint of green.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Krystal.", Hiroshi respond. May sinabi pa siya kay Yejie but she rolled her eyes.

I noticed one sorcerer in the back because he casted a spell to make rose petals and it's like raining with it. Woah! It's pretty!

"Yejie, Hiroshi I know some of the fairytales has evil stepmother but I would make change to that.", my mom giggled. May kinuha siyang kung ano at binigay sa kanilang dalawa.

"Woah! This patch is amazing!", Hiro reacted as soon as mom gave it to him.

"I sewed them myself. I hope you two like it!"

Bumalik ang atensyon ko sa mga tao nang maghiyawan sila kaya napangiti ako.

"Everyone, hail to the Royal Family!", said the other man. I don't know who is he. I'm just new here ><

I noticed that Yejie and Hiro waved so I did it also. Wala akong alam sa kahit isa dito. Aish! Bahala na nga. Nang makapasok na kami sa palasyo ay sumunod naman ako at nag-observe lang.

Reaper Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें