F I F T Y - O N E

Tori

"Nike, don't die, please."

Euna is checking her and by the expression of her face, Nike's condition is very bad.

"The bullet that got inside her body has a poison and it's spreading in every part of her.", she's in panic.

"Fuck. She's not breathing!", paulit-ulit niya 'yon sinasabi at di ko namalayan na napaupo na pala ako dahil sa nangyayari. I never felt this way. Losing a friend, yes. But losing someone that is special to me is happening right now.

"Nike!", Kyo entered but seeing Nike lying and not breathing froze him.

"The poison consumed every part of her body. Sorry, Tori, Yuri, Kyo... I failed to do my work. S-she's...", walang ekpresyon na sabi ni Euna. 

Doon na ako umiyak at lumabas. Yuri followed me and embraced me, "Fuck. That hurts more than my experience in the mafia."

"Hush now, V. We're still fighting for this battle. Make them pay for what they did to Nike."

Tumango ako at pinahiran ang mga luha na lumalabas. I'll fucking kill you all. Fuck that Luna Mafia. Fuck Darkus. 

Bumalik kami kina Euna at tiniis ang pag-iyak ni Kyo kay Nike dahil baka maiyak pa ako ulit.

"We're heading out."

"Please be careful, guys.", Euna kept on avoiding my glance. She's blaming herself because of what happened to Nike.

"It's not your fault, Euna. You did your job but we're just too late."

"I'm sorry."

Ngumiti ako para gumaan naman ang pakiramdam namin at tumingin kay Nike, "They're going to pay for what they did to Nike."

Krystal

"We're here.", seryosong saad ni Syne at bumaba na kasama si Nate.

"You go to Axel,we can handle this.", nakangiting saad ni Syne habang nakatingin sa papalapit na mga Darkus.

Tumango ako at tumakbo papasok sa academy at pinapatay ang mga kalaban na sinusubukan akong pigilan.

"Mamatay na kayo mga putangina!"

that fucking axel, magtutuos talaga tayo mamaya.

i didn't let them get on my way because i don't have time to lose! i can see my members fighting along with Trev. I smiled as i saw him fighting, he's alive and fvcking hot as ever. Landi ko, juice colored.

I spread my fire near their enemies that surprised them, Trev turned to my direction. Medyo di pa niya ako nakikilala kaya lumapit na ako. 

"KRYSTAL!", Zee called my name.

"Syne and Nate went to other direction.", tumingin-tingin ako sa paligid, "Where's Tori and Nike?"

"I think Tori is with Yuri- oh there they are!", tinuro ni Zee ang direksyon kung saan papalapit sina Tori. 

Something's off based on their expression. 

Tori ran to me and embraced me, "Thank God you're alive."

I have this feeling that something's really really not good, "H-hey, anong nangyari?"

She holding both of my hand, her eyes are watery, "Nike's gone."

Her words hit me.

We were all surprised, Zee's tears are already falling but I remained silent. 

Nike? Gone? Is this a joke? 

"Did you bring her to Euna?"

"We're too late, Tal. I'm sorry."

I secretly wiped my tears, we have no time to cry right now.

"Don't cry. Let's end this war together.", Trev patted my shoulder.

"Let's separate ways. The Duo are here, kill them. Fucking kill them all. I'll handle the King."

All of them nodded so we end up going by twos. 

"Do you know where's the King?", i asked Trev.

"Near the back part of the academy."

Tumango ako at hinanda ang sarili para makapatay ng isang putangina.

"Hey, Tal- don't die, please. I have something to say after this war."

I stared at Trev, dude, please, don't. i'm gay. joke. ily.

"sabihin mo na lang ngayon, wala na ako mamaya.", tawa ko pero nagseryoso ang gago.

"Then, don't die. Please."

who knows? before i left him, i did a thing that is impossible to do later 'coz idk. I cupped both of his cheeks and kissed him, he pulled me closer, deepening the kiss that's supposed to be a smack.

"goodbye and please remember that i love you.", I smiled and ran away from him.

this is between me and Axel, I can't let him get involved.

"Now it's just you and me, you fucking son of a bitch."

***

a/n:wooo! after a long wait here's the update!