F O U R T E E N

|Y E J I E|
(marunong naman po siya magtagalog. Hehe)

As soon as I opened my eyes I am already tied in a post. Fuck. Where the heck am I!?

Inilibot ko ang tingin ko pero wala akong makita. It's- it's all dark! As far as I can remember, a servant gave me a slice of cake so I ate it. The heck!? When I woke up, I found myself here in this goddamn dark place, tied in a post!?

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?

"Oh, so you're awake?"

I glared at her. Whoever she is, I don't care! I just- just want to get out of here!

Nagpumiglas ako pero sadyang mahigpit ang pagkakatali nila sa akin. What the hell did I do to them? I don't even know her or any of them!

"Who are you!?"

She just laughed at me! Oh, what a bish we have here.

Instead of answering me she took out her phone and I think she's calling someone?

"Loud speak ko ha?", she smiled sweetly that made me cringe.

"Hello there, Ice!", natatawa niyang bati.

Ice? Who's Ice? Is that the name of her ally? Sounds familiar though. I heard Asa mentioning that name before.

"Quit it. What do you want?"

I- I kinda know that voice. I'm sure I heard that before! Base from her tone, she's pissed or rather annoyed.

"Baka ikaw may kailangan sa'kin.", I saw the girl smirked.

Nakakunot parin ang noo ko sa kanya pero ngisi lang ang natatanggap ko sa kanya. She looks like a wannabe-bitch, gets?

"What are you talking about?! Where is she!? Damn you- let her go!"

Okay, it's weird. I remember Krystal's voice from her. But what if she's Krystal? GODDAMN IT! So it's really her! The Ice that bish girl was talking about is Krystal! Shit!

The girl laughed before answering,"Want me to kill your sister now? If you wish to see her alive. Get your group's ass here. Only the five of you. You know where."

"Damn- sibling to sibling? Are you serious? It's not my fault if you're brother is the weakest per-"

From smirk, the woman gritted her teeth.

"SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH, ICE! You killed him! You killed Kid!", she screamed as she ended the call.

Killed? I hate Krystal but her? Killing people? It's hard to believe! But at the second thought, I actually believed the woman. Krystal kills people, but I'm sure she's doing it with a reason.

Napatingin sa akin ang babaeng kumidnap sa byutipul kong self. C'mmon her eyes were burning with anger. Should I be scared? Maybe? Ew, no way.

"You heard it right? Your sister killed my brother."

I raised my brow. So what? I don't care about her brother.

"So what? I don't give a damn."

One thing I knew, that bitch slapped me twice. I can't do anything, all I could do is to glare at her. Imagining her death. I'll slap you too once I'm untied, you ungrateful witch.

Before she could utter a word, we heard screams and gunshots. She's here, I thought.

"We're fucked up.", I heard her whisper that made me smirk.

I know it's weird to say but despite the words I've said before to Krystal, I kinda depend my life on her.

"Prepare yourselves! She will be here in any minute!", the woman screamed.