F O R T Y - T H R E E

T h i r d  P e r s o n

She's dying to kill Death, Krystal, and Die. She waited for that moment pero hindi pa oras.

"I'll fvcking kill them. All of them.", she gritted her teeth.

"Sis, calm down. The head of the Darkus and the Luna Mafia are cooperating now. We shouldn't worry.", her brother said.

(A/n: sila ang Duo from chap 12 and 13?)

"Besides, malapit na ang kaarawan ni Krystal."

The girl smirked, "Right. I should wait for the day. Black, we are going to avenge mom."

"We will, Red. We will."

---

"Are you ready to face Kasper?", tanong ni Ianne kay Death.

She's ready to kill that bastard. She wanted to kill Krystellia but she can't.

"Yes. Of course."

Kinakabahan si Death but she masked her emotion easily.

"Am I expecting Death Alexandra-Silverian?", Ianne wiggled her brows.

"Wala. Walang comeback."

Ianne pouted, "By the way, my son's so inlove with Krystal. Not that 'so' but in love pa lang. Bad thing is, his ex is here."

Death smirked at her while preparing her gun, "Krystal will take care of her feelings. She cares for Trev so much. I gotta go. Take care of my daughter."

Ianne nodded and waved before going back to the academy.

~

"Death."

Akmang lalapit sana si Kasper pero tinuon ni Death ang baril niya.

"Don't come near me, you piece of shit."

She hated the thought that Kasper still had the effects on her.

"All these years, what the heck, Death. What the heck. Are you still inlove with that bastard?!"

"Death...I'm sorry..."

She's mad.

"Save your sorry, Kasper. Kung sinabi mo lang sana na anak ko ang pinapaalagaan mo kay Krystellia, sana ay hindi ko sila nasumpa! You don't know how I've been through, Kasper.", she shouted at him.

"I know it's all my fault...and I regretted everything.", he broke down.

"Krystellia's family threatened me that they'll kill you if I don't marry Krystellia. I don't know that they will take Ana and Krystal away from you! It's not part of our deal!", Kasper said almost whispering.

"Deal?", Death was confused.

"We have a deal. I'll marry Krystellia and they will not kill you and our daughters. Little did I know that they took them away from you so I have no choice but to ask Krystellia to take care of them."

Death was staring at him with blank expression, still pointing him the gun.

"They took Ana's memories and so as mine! Ang naalala ko ay pinatay niyo ang mga anak ko! They're devils, Kasper. Why did you ask them to take care of my daughters!? Krystellia threw Ana in mortal realm! I could almost lost one of them!"

Death couldn't control  herself and punched Kasper. He deserved it anyway.

Sinuntok niya si Kasper hanggang sa mapagod ito.

"I despise you. Why did I even love you?"

Hurt was visible to Kasper's eyes but it didn't bother Death. She punched Kasper again.

"Get off of me, Death. You do realize our pisition, right?"

She punched him before getting up. Death was on top of him, natumba ata nung sinapak niya si Kasper.

"Fuck you, bastard. I could've killed you today.", she whispered under her breath.

"Kill me, then."

She hesitated but minutes after, she found herself throwing ice. Pointed ices and began to attack Kasper. Kasper is just calm dodging her attack but Death found a way to pin him in a tree.

"Pinapatawad mo na ba ako?", Kasper asks despite of the bruises he got.

He's still in love with Death and he will do everything to complete their family again.

"Gago. Diyan ka na nga. Wag kang umalis. I heard what I needed to hear.I'm done with you."

Akmang  aalis na si Death pero naramdaman niya ang yakap ni Kasper sa likod niya.

"Still warm as ever. Wait. What the fuck, Death!?"

"Help me, Death. Help me complete our family."

She can feel his breath on her neck. It's ticklish.

"Kasper..."

Pinaharap niya si Death. He kneeled infront of her while holding her hands.

"Death...please help me, love. We will break that fucking curse together. Please give me a chance to complete our family again.", he teared up.

Death was filled with tears. She was speechless. Ano ba ang isasagot niya? Will she commit herself to Kasper again?

"I always ended up thinking about you and our daughters. What if...what if we're still complete? How's that feeling? I want to feel being a father again, love. I'm not with Krystellia anymore, you're the only one I love, Death. At least, believe that I'm still into you no matter how fuck the world is."

They are crying like shits. No matter how Death deny it, she knew that it was still Kasper. They made a mistake but they can be forgiven. They deserve to be happy again, right?

Binawi ni Death ang kamay niya at lumuhod para makapantay si Kasper.

She cupped his face and kissed him.

"We deserve to be happy. I'll help you complete our family again."

Kasper cried and hugged Death like how he missed her so badly.

"Fuck, love. I love you so much. Please stay by my side. I can't imagine myself if you'll leave again."

He kissed her forehead, "Please, don't leave me again."

"I won't. I love you, Kasper. Still you."

And again, they kissed as the rain started to fall.

---

"Omygod! Live porn!", natatawang saad ni Ianne nang ma-witness ang kiss ng dalawa.

"W-what...the..."

Krystal cursed under her breath.

"Tita Ianne, is that...is that my mom?", she asked.

Ianne smiled sweetly and offered her a cookie, "What do you think, sweetie?"

"What the fuck?"

Nanghihinang naupo si Krystal habang kumakain. Yes, her father is a sweet husband to her mom. But her mom forgave him that easy!?

"What can you say? Your mommy is marupok.", natatawang ani Ianne.

"Bitch, I heard that."

Krystal looked at her and her jaw dropped. Her mom is the lady that comforted her last week!

"Krystal..."

"You're my mom?"

••••