F I F T E E N

A/n: most of the chappy is not in Krystal's world. Ok! Daz it. Enjoy. Mwa mwa. Grammars, errors ahead.

|T H I R D  P E R S O N|

It's far from their world. Well, not really. But seriously, there's another world called 'Mortal Realm'. Basically, mortals are living there.

One mortal- called Dieana "Die" Astrid, a freaky person, they called her. They find her freaky because she have a pet tiger. Hey! It's normal to have a pet like it! Peeps dis days nga naman.

She's not nerdy, duh she hates school. She's your typical school girl but her schoolmates treats her weird. Like you're not a nerd but duh they treat like one.

Pathetic.

Weird.

Freak.

Loser.

Ugly duckling.

Ok, that's what they see about her. She's not one of them. Kabaliktad ata eh!

Die was walking silently and then suddenly, someone tripped her. Mga walang magawa sa buhay, amputshi.

Nahulog ang mga dalang libro ni Die at syempre wagapak ang fes niya. Patiran ba naman syempre dapa agad sa sahig. Tsk. Tsk.

Die clenched her fists but instead of punching the one who tripped her, pinulot niya na lang ang mga gamit niyang nahulog. Wala namang patutunguhan ang away nila kung papatulan niya pa, babaliktarin lang naman ulit ang pangyayari. Hays.

"Die! You know what? You should Die, like your name. Die, Die!", the bitch said to her while laughing.

Die stared at her with her cold expression. C'mmon, she's Die! She can't forgive herself if she will not make a savage comeback to the bitch.

After picking up her things, she stood up. She stared the girl with her resting bitch face.

"You know me? Gosh, I don't know I'm that famous.", she smirked.

Sa sobrang inis ni girl, hinampas niya ng bag si Die. Take note: it's her frog's bag.

Die didn't expect that! After being hit, she gritted her teeth and once more stared- no, she glared at the girl.

"Just who are you, Dieana Astrid!? Stop ruining everything! Are you that cheap? Are you enjoying attention? Or do you want money!? TELL ME SO I CAN GIVE IT TO YOU, JUST LEAVE THIS ACADEMY!", the girl yelled at her.

Die remained her calmness, torn between punching her or grabbing her hair.

"Why? Bakit ba gusto mo akong umalis dito? Hey bitch, you may be a queen but you can't do treat me like that! I'm not your slave or whatever! Learn the word 'equality'!"

Die said, not changing her expression. The girl's eyes were screaming anger to her. War it is!

"Who are you to tell me that? How dare you. You're just a trash, you and your shitty attitude don't deserve to be here.", sabay taas ng isang kilay ni girl.

"Look who's talking."

Sabi ni Die sabay talikod at inayos ang mga libro sa kanang kamay niya pero bago pa siya makalad paalis ay hinugot ni girl ang kaliwang braso niya at...

*PAK*

What a hard slap.

Napaatras ng konti si Die tsaka sinamaan ng tingin si girl.

"Problema mo?", tsaka siya umayos ng tayo.

"YOU! You're my problem! Why can't you just leave this academy for good!?"