001

Angela and Ned were walking to school as per usual, but first they had to stop by Peter's apartment building. This was routine for them, and they had yet to mess it up.

Currently Ned was giving Angela a piggyback ride as they were on their way to school. He didn't mind doing it, she was pretty light so it was like carrying feathers.

"Hey, is that bubble gum I smell?" Ned asked. He was right about the smell. Angela had Dubble Bubble in her back pocket, which was her favorite.

Angela had just blew a bubble, but it then popped. "Why? Do you want some?"

"If you have any." He replied. Keeping one arm wrapped around Ned, she took one Dubble Bubble out of her back pocket and managed to unwrap it. "Open."

She threw the gum into his mouth, and he thankfully didn't choke on it. "You're so lucky I didn't choke and die."

"Well luckily I know the Heimlich maneuver and CPR." She said to him, silently cheering that she didn't drop the gum on the ground. It wouldn't have been the first though.

They spent the rest of their walk to Peter's apartment discussing their excitement for the decathlon competition in D.C. They were both on the team together, and they simply couldn't wait to explore what's in store there.

Once arriving to Peter's, he was already waiting outside of his building and immediately ran up to them. Angela then let go of Ned and carefully landed on the ground. She took a Dubble Bubble out of her back pocket, offering it to Peter. "Gum?"

Peter denied her offer, since sugar was like his weakness. "I'd rather not go into a sugar high."

"It's called self control, Peter." Angela sassed. "Something you definitely lack."

"Hush. Let's get going so we won't be late." And so they kept on walking. Now the three walked side by side and there was no way someone was going to walk ahead of the other.

"Yo, Peter. Me and Angela are gonna attempt building the new LEGO Death Star I just got. You in?" Ned asked.

"There's almost 4000 pieces. It's pretty cool." She chimed in.

"I thought you weren't into LEGO's?" Peter asked Angela."

"Yeah, well when you have an 6 year old brother you don't particularly have a choice." She answered, laughing it off. "Plus who said girls can't play LEGO's?"

"True." He shrugged. "Speaking of your brother, how is the little monster?"

"He said son of a bitch the other day and my mom flipped." Angela could barely contain her laughter trying to say that, as she kept on looking back at what happened. It was truly hilarious to witness.

"Sounds like something that would happen at your house." Ned chuckled.

"It was so funny though! He just said it so innocently."

"Jackson is my idol." He said.

Angela raised an eyebrow. "So you look up to a 6 year old?"

"Don't you mean look down?" Ned joked. He really thought he was funny when he said that.

"I hate you." She rolled her eyes.