006

"Seymour." Michelle pointed at him. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare." He replied nervously.

Ooo's and ahh's were said around the circle. It was pretty bold for a freshmen to say dare at his first high school party. Maybe he was trying to impress someone. Who knows?

"I dare you..." Michelle took a moment to think of the dare. It had to be juicy, considering it's a high school party. "To jump into the pool naked."

Cindy, another member of the decathlon, tried to stop her. "Michelle-"

"What? It's truth or dare." She smirked at Cindy. Seymour took a deep breath, he knew he fucked up, but he didn't particularly have a choice. "I'll do it."

Angela immediately covered her eyes, including Ned. Who wants to see a lanky freshmen naked? Absolutely no one. After the horror that was Seymour going through with his dare, the game went on.

About 10 minutes later, Angela thought she was in the clear since nobody had called on her yet, but she was absolutely wrong. Liz called on her just when she thought she was off the hook. "Angela. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." She answered quickly. God knows what would've happened if she said dare.

"Who was your first kiss and where?" Liz asked her. Now that wasn't really something she could answer. Mainly because it hasn't even happened yet.

"Uh, nobody and nowhere." Angela replied truthfully. Liz looked at her confused, puzzled by her answer. "You never had your first kiss?"

"No..."

She felt bad that she even asked the question in the first place, but there was nothing she could really do now. "Oh."

•••

After another hour of truth or dare, the circle eventually collectively left. It was a relief for Angela because she was embarrassed the remainder of the game.

Ned luckily only was called on once, and for some reason he said dare. But his dare was to set fire to his fedora. Don't worry though, he had a backup fedora at his house.

Flash continued to use the microphone to say utter nonsense whenever possible, and he began chanting to the crowd.

"Hey, where's Peter?" Angela questioned. He hadn't returned since he went to "spider it up", and it was getting to be quite concerning.

"I'll try calling him." Ned said and dialed Peter. Peter answered almost instantly, which was good. "Hey, man, what's up? I'm on my way back."

"Um, maybe you shouldn't come back." He sighed. "Listen to this."

"When I say "penis," you say "Parker." Flash yelled into the microphone. "Penis!"

"Parker!"

"Penis!"

"Parker!" Angela joined in on the chant since it was too hilarious to miss out on.

"Angela!" Ned poked at her. "She's chanting too. Sorry, Peter. I guess we're still losers. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." Peter said and hung up. It was getting late, and since they were out of a ride they had no choice but to walk home.

"Ang?" She turned around. "Yeah?"

"Let's go home." He frowned. Angela didn't say a word and only nodded. They made sure they didn't leave anything behind before they left, and once they had everything they exited Liz's house.

•••

The two were walking down the New York streets, even though it wasn't safe. Angela's mom always made her carry some form of self defense when she went out, and tonight's self defense was pepper spray.

"That party sucked ass!" Angela whined. She went into her pocket hoping she had any gum in there, but she was all out. "Dammit."

"What?" Ned asked.

"I'm out of gum." She groaned. "Could this night get any worse?"

"I mean, we could get kidnapped-"

"Dude!"

"I'm just saying!" They continued walking, and they were nearing to their houses. Angela's feet were absolutely hurting. She knew she should've worn more comfortable shoes, but she simply couldn't resist wearing her new boots that her mom bought her.

"Hey, Ned?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna carry me the rest of the way home?" Now Ned really couldn't say no. He looked down at her feet, and he knew exactly why she was asking him.

"Fine." He agreed. "Hop on."

Angela carefully jumped onto his back and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Ned gently grabbed her legs and they went the rest of the way home like so. He was so used to carrying her in times like these.

"Ned?" She whispered. "Hm?"

"Thanks for always being there." Angela smiled. "You know, since the beginning."

"Are you intoxicated?" Ned asked. She shook her head no immediately. "No, I just felt like saying that."

"Oh." He said. "Well you're like my favorite person. I'll always be there for you."

"Promise?"

"Always."

•••

A bitch came back a lil early 🤠

Endgame had me fucked up y'all

More soft shit coming up !!