002

"Remind me why we're building this again?" Angela asked. The two were currently in Ned's bedroom attempting to build most of the Death Star. Ned was probably the biggest Star Wars fan out there. His room was covered in posters and he had plenty of action figures.

"Because it's cool?" Ned shrugged.

"To you, yes. To me, eh." If she were really being honest, she preferred Star Trek better. But she knew Ned would be pissed if she said that. "Shush. Once we get these last few pieces on we can head to Peter's."

"Fine." She groaned. "Wanna get churro's?"

His eyes lit up immediately after she mentioned churro's. "You know I love churro's."

"That's why I'm asking, dummy." Angela laughed as she slightly punched his arm. "Ouch."

"I wasn't even punching that hard." She rolled her eyes. "Come on, one last piece then we're dipping."

"Care to do the honors?" Ned asked and held out a LEGO piece. She took the piece out of his hand, and placed it onto the Death Star. "Bam."

Ned stood up and reached his hand out so he could help Angela get up. She took his hand and he pulled her up. Their eyes met for a slight second, causing Ned to blush. This crush was never gonna go away.

They hit the streets, now walking to Peter's apartment. "You got the Death Star secured?"

"Secured in the bag." Ned replied. On the way to Peter's they stopped by a churro stand and munched on plenty of churro's. But also they made a quick stop to Delmar's for a good old sandwich. Nothing beat Delmar's when it came to sandwiches.

"What if I put this churro with my sandwich?" He asked. Angela fake gagged at him, covering her mouth. "Don't you dare!"

"But that makes me wanna do it!"

"I question this friendship." Honestly, so did Ned. For what felt like the longest time he wondered if the friendship they had would ever turn into something more, but at this point he felt like it wasn't going to happen ever.

There were plenty of times they made each other blush, and Angela always brushed it off. She never really thought it would be possible to like her best friend in that way, but Ned was already doing so.

"I'm eating the churwich." Ned declared. Angela raised an eyebrow at him, confused by the name. "Churwich?"

"Churro plus sandwich, churwich." It wasn't particularly rocket science. All he did was fuse the two words together, but to him he felt like an absolute genius.

"You're such a dork." Angela giggled. Ned blushed a little, then snapped himself back into reality. "But I'm your favorite dork."

"Who else would have that spot?"

"Peter?"

She shook her head. "Nah, he's my favorite dumbass."

"Sounds about right." He chuckled.

Ned took a bite of his "churwich" and struggled to swallow it. "I regret everything."

•••

Once the two arrived to Peter's apartment, they were immediately greeted by Aunt May. "Hi Ned! Hi Angela! What brings you two here?"

"Peter said it was okay if we came over." Ned said awkwardly to her.

"Ah, yes! He should be home soon, but you're more than welcome to make yourself at home." Aunt May was like the cool aunt, everyone loved her. Ned and Angela both considered her the relative they wish they had in their families.

"Thanks, May!" The two said in unison and went to Peter's bedroom.

Ned carefully took the Death Star and plastic bags full of LEGO pieces out and placed them on Peter's bed. "Wait, should we do this on the floor?"

"No way." Angela replied. "Peter's floor is so uncomfortable."

"You're right." They sat down on Peter's bed and started to organize where each piece was going to go.

"So do you wanna study for the decathlon tomorrow after school? I think it could be useful." It was quite normal for them to cram in a bunch of studying right before the decathlon, and there was no way Ned was going to say no.

"Obviously." He answered. "Your house?"

"Is this so you can see Jackson again?" She asked him.

"And congratulate him for saying son of a bitch? Yes." Ned said.

"You're such a poor influence!" Angela scoffed.

"He loves me!" Ned protested. He wasn't wrong. Jackson always loved seeing Ned.

She shook her head. "No way, I'm his sister."

"Yeah, and I'm his sister's best friend." He smirked at her.

"Whatever, now we got distracted." Angela groaned. She was kind of accepting defeat, and time was ticking. "Let's hurry up."

It was now past dinnertime, and it was quite concerning that Peter had yet to come home. Now they started to put on the final pieces of the entire Death Star, but then they heard a loud sound.

"Wha-" Ned covered her mouth with his hand, and she gave him a pissed off look.

The window opened, the two of them not knowing who did or why. Then all of the sudden Spider-Man came in through the window. Not noticing the two of them were there, he crawled onto the ceiling and carefully closed the window. He took off his mask, revealing Peter.

Angela, who had the Death Star in her hands, dropped it. Ned took his hand off of her mouth and couldn't believe she dropped all their hard work. Peter turned around, and his jaw dropped when he noticed Ned and Angela on his bed.

"You're the Spider-Man from YouTube."

•••

It's ya boy (skinny penis) coming at ya with the self promo

I have an editing account on insta now @spideyjawn (it was @spideyopoly but like philly bro)

I have no talent but it's cool