004

Things somewhat back to normal the next day. Except for the fact that Ned wouldn't stop asking Peter questions. Ned, Angela and Peter were currently walking to school, and Angela was extremely annoyed.

Ned was rambling at the moment as they were walking by many buildings. You'd think he'd be like a walking zombie after staying up all night with Angela, but that just wasn't the case. "You got bit by a spider? Can it bite me? Well, it probably would've hurt, right? Whatever. Even if it did hurt, I'd let it bite me. Maybe. How much did it hurt?"

"The spider's dead, Ned." Peter replied and rolled his eyes.

The three walk up to Delmar's, which was how burned down. Ned and Angela had heard about the bank surveillance on the news when they got home. They knew Delmar's was ruined, but they couldn't believe the damage. "You were here?"

Peter sighed. He really felt bad at Mr. Delmar. He knew that shop was practically his life. At least Mr. Delmar and his cat were okay though. "Yeah."

"Peter." Angela turned to Peter, who was actually concerned for him. "You could've died."

He was aware of this. He definitely could've died last night, but there he was still breathing. Ned and Angela didn't even notice any injuries to him when he crawled into his room. It was like he didn't get a single scratch.

"Wait, do you lay eggs?" Ned asked.

Angela elbowed Ned, something she does quite often. Someone has to keep him in line, and that person was her. "Ned, now is not the time to ask this stuff."

"What? I'm asking important stuff." He questioned. "Anyway, do you?"

Peter shook his head no, a little disgusted by the thought of that. "Gross. No."

"Here's an important question though." She began. "Where the hell is your backpack?"

"Um, gone." Peter replied. It must've gotten stolen, but he'll really never know.

Angela couldn't help but laugh a little. "You're such an idiot."

"Say that to my class ranking." He smirked. Peter knew that would tick Angela off a little considering he's ranked above her.

•••

"The Sokovia Accords were put into place-"

Now in history class, the questions kept on going, even in the middle of a lecture. Peter even told Angela that Ned asked him in the men's bathroom if Hulk was actually hot.

"How far can you shoot your webs?" Ned whispered.

"It's unknown. Shut up." Peter whispered back, rolling his eyes. He was currently scribbling notes in his notebook, and he couldn't afford any distractions.

"If I was you, I would stand on a building and just shoot it as far as I could-"

"Shut up, Ned." Angela poked Ned with her pencil, and he looked at her confused. She pointed to the board then to her paper, basically telling him he should write down the notes.

Ned noticed how behind he was on the notes. He was so excited about the whole Spider-Man thing he totally forgot there was a whole lecture right now. Luckily he had Angela who would have no choice but to give him her notes.