003

"You're the Spider-Man from YouTube." Ned gasped. The two couldn't believe the sight they were seeing right now.

"I'm not!" Peter pressed a button so then his suit fell to the floor, leaving him to his boxers. "Look, I'm not."

Angela faked gagged as this definitely wasn't what she expected tonight. "Peter! I don't wanna see you in your boxers!"

"Shut up!" Peter whisper yelled.

"Dude, you were just on the ceiling!" Ned said, pointing up to the ceiling.

"No! No, no. That was clearly an illusion. What are you two doing in my room?" Of course Peter was going to deny his secret superhero identity, but there was no way he was getting out of this.

"May let us in! Duh!" Angela replied.

"We were gonna finish the Death Star-"

"You can't just bust into my room!" Peter interrupted Ned. The Death Star was totally a second thought right now.

"You said we could come over!" She protested. She wasn't wrong, he did say it was okay for them to come over.

Aunt May opened the door to Peter's bedroom, and saw the current sight that was Ned, Angela and a half naked Peter. "That turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster. Let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, Angela, you want Thai?"

"Yes-"

"No. They were just leaving." Angela rolled her eyes at Peter. She was really down for some food right now despite that it wasn't long since the last time she ate.

"Okay. Uh, maybe put on some clothes." Peter awkwardly smiled and nodded as Aunt May left the room and shut the door behind her. It totally looked like a threesome was about to happen in there just now.

"Yeah, Peter. Put on some clothes." Angela snickered. Peter rolled his eyes at her. Was it really the time to mess around? Not really. "Shut up. I'm putting on some clothes."

"Does May not know?" Ned asked Peter, which was a dumb question. Why would he tell her?

"Nobody knows!" He frantically answered, shutting the door. "Mr. Stark knows because he made my suit. That's it."

"Tony Stark made you that? Are you an Avenger?" Ned had many questions, and it was definitely going to get annoying.

"I mean, yeah, basically." That was a lie, since he wasn't technically an official Avenger just yet. "But, you can't tell anybody about this. You gotta keep it a secret."

Angela and Ned look at each other in confusion, then turned to Peter. "Secret? Why?"

"You know what she's like. If she finds out people try and kill me every night, she won't let me do this. Come on, please." At this point Peter was almost begging on his knees. This was a secret that desperately needed to be kept.

"Sure." Angela shrugged. She was totally a pro at keeping secrets, so this was going to be a piece of cake, no matter how cool it really was.

As for Ned, he wasn't very up for it. "Okay, okay, okay. I'll level with you. I can't keep this a secret-"

"Ned!" Angela elbowed him.