Copyright Page/ Author Introduction

© 2012 by dezzybc.

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author.

Next thing I knew, he had me pinned to the bed using his arms and legs. I could feel his manhood pressing against the inside of my thigh. There was no way I was going to fight this feeling. "Don't expect me to play nice, Jasmin. I'm going to make sure you never forget this night." I smiled back sweetly, knowing I had just met The Sex.

There is only one rule Jasmin Burnett has always applied to her adult life. Find a man who can cook and clean, a man who is good in bed, and a man who makes loads of money.... And make sure they never meet. Of course, the rules are always subject to change.

Dezzybc here! Ok, so I've been writing my vampire story lately; but due to some shitty life situations, I decided to write something more ME. Which is a story about a cheating and coniving little vixen. Let me know what you think about it. It's my first attempt at sharing something like this. The worst that could happen is that nobody reads it. Can't get much worse than the one read i just put on it.

Anyway, have a fantastic day.

Grab a drink and happy reading.

P.S.: Gorgeous men on the side!