two

Irene took Jennie to her first class seeing as she still didn't know her away around the school.

"Thank you," Jennie smiled before walking into her class.

It seemed like everyone liked to get to class early since the class was already full. Jennie looked around and found the last seat in the class. She was in between a boy with black hair and a girl with red hair. She let out a breath before sitting in the seat.

The girl beside her looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "You're new," she said.

"I am," Jennie nodded.

"Jennie, right?" the boy beside her said.

"Mhm."

"I heard you've already made yourself an enemy," the girl said.

"Word spreads fast, huh?" Jennie mumbled.

"Something like that," the boy shrugged.

"I'm Jisoo," the red-haired girl smiled.

"I'm Taeyong."

Jennie looked at Jisoo, confused. "If you're friends with Rosé, why exactly are you talking to me?"

"Roseanne doesn't control me," Jisoo chuckled, "but if you must know, it's because I'm actually nice. Second chances are a thing."

Taeyong chuckled. "She is not nice," he said.

"Excuse me—"

"Sorry, babe, but I'm not gonna let you lie to the poor girl," the boy shrugged. "Just keep your distance from Rosé. She's not a good person."

"That's my friend," Jisoo glared at him.

"I take it as you two are dating?" Jennie assumed.

"Yes ma'am," Taeyong nodded.

"Anyway, Jennie," Jisoo gave her boyfriend one last glare. "I hear your host sister is Miss Bae Joohyun."

"Irene," Jennie corrected her, "yes."

She didn't understand why they called her by her real name when she obviously didn't want to be called that.

"I'm sure you know our history—"

"I don't actually," Jennie cut her off. "I really don't care either. Please, leave me alone."

Taeyong smiled at the girl. "She's a little feisty."

Jisoo sighed, sitting back in her seat. "I tried to be nice, despite Rosé's warnings. This is what happens when you try to be less of a bitch."

"You would know, wouldn't you?"

"I don't wanna hear it, TY."

-

"How was class?" Irene met Jennie in the hallway.

"I was sat in between Jisoo and her boyfriend," Jennie grumbled. "How do you think it went?"

"Aw, Taeyong's not that bad."

"He's obnoxious."

"Well—"

"Hey," Joy ran up to the two. "I've got the next class with her. I can take her."

Irene smiled at the younger girl. "Thank you," she said. "I'm still not buying you lunch."

"Bae Joohyun!" Joy yelled at her friend as she ran down the hallway.

Jennie laughed as Irene almost fell, turning a corner.

"Let's go," Joy said. "In this class we have assigned seats. Unlucky for the both of us, all of the pinks are in this class. Unlucky for you, the only available seat is by Miss Pink herself."

"You're not saying what I think you're saying—"

Joy opened the door to their next class. "Have fun," she said. "I'll be protecting you from a distance."

Joy left to sit down and Jennie looked at the one seat open. She then looked at the person in the seat beside it. She and Rosé made eye contact.

"Come sit," the girl smiled. "I won't bite."

Jennie let out a large sigh, then sat beside Rosé.

"You know, I've decided to give you a second chance," Rosé smiled.

"I'm good," Jennie said.

"There's a party at my house tonight. It's a back to school party. Everyone's invited, even Irene and her little posse. I know they'll be attending, even though we don't get along very well. You should come."

"I would love to, only I don't do parties."

"Of course you don't," Rosé rolled her eyes. "What? Is Miss Korea too perfect to have fun?"

"That's not it, I just don't want to be within a five mile radius of you unless I absolutely have to be."

"This is where I come in," the girl behind Rosé said.

Jennie looked back at her.

"Hey pretty lady," she smiled. "I'm Lisa, also known as the peacemaker."

The exchange student raised her eyebrow.

"I'm the nicest in our group, so I think I'd end up being the one you like the most," Lisa shrugged. "Irene's gonna drag you to the party anyway. That's just the type of girl she is. Roseanne needs confirmation that you'll be there. Just say yes. She's insecure."

"Bitch—"

Jennie turned around in her seat with her arms crossed.

"No."

-

a/n: