five

"Does Irene know where you are?" Rosé asked. "I'm sure she wouldn't like that you're hanging out with her least favorite person in the world."

"Irene doesn't even know where she is," Jennie said. "I don't think she'll care."

"Well—"

Rosé was cut off by screaming coming from downstairs. Jennie's eyes widened.

"Lisa!"

Rosé rolled her eyes. "It's nothing. Lisa probably threw a drink."

"That's nothing?"

"I've had way worse happen," the pink haired girl smiled. "Go to sleep. I have to go back downstairs to make sure things don't go crazy."

[or go stupid]

"You have fun," Jennie waved.

"Oh, I will," Rosé scoffed, leaving her room.

Jennie looked around Rosé's room and smiled a little. Despite the girl being a snob, a spoiled brat, and a complete bitch, her room was rather...normal. Her room was all white with accents of red, pink, and black. She had a small bookshelf in the corner, beside that was a huge TV mounted on her wall. She had various paintings scattered on the walls in her room.

Jennie made her way over to the pink-haired girl's nightstand. On it was various Bath & Body Works perfumes that matched the theme of her room. There was also what looked like a pink toy...hammer? The exchange student furrowed her brows at it, but decided not to question it. She didn't think of Rosé as someone to play with toys.

Her eyes moved to a picture. It seemed to be a family portrait of Rosé, her mother, her father, and her sister. Jennie picked it up and studied it. Roseanne looked so happy and bright, which was much different from her demeanor now. She seemed so rude and lifeless compared to the Rosé Jennie was seeing in this picture.

"I forgot my phone," Rosé walked back in her room, her eyes landing on Jennie. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh," Jennie looked at the picture, then at Rosé, "I was just—"

"Going through my stuff?" the taller girl walked over to Jennie, snatching the picture from her hands. "Don't touch my personal belongings."

"I'm sorry," Jennie said, clueless as to why the girl was overreacting like this. "I didn't—"

"I think it's best if you leave," Rosé snapped.

"Wait—"

"Go," she said. "Nosy people like you are the exact reason I don't let anyone in my room. Get out. Now."

Jennie scoffed, rolling her eyes at the girl. "Fine," she said, "and to think, I thought you might actually be warming up to me."

Rosé let out a chuckle, almost a scoff. "As if."

-

"So, did you like the party?" Irene asked Jennie after she dropped Joy off at her house.

Jennie looked at her, raising her brow. "Are you being serious?"

"Dead."

"Bae Joohyun, that might have been the worst experience I have ever had in the seventeen years of living."

"It couldn't have been that bad," Irene pouted.

"Oh, trust me," Jennie laughed, turning to look out of her window, "it was."

"Was it—"

"It was nothing, Irene. Nothing you need to worry about."

Irene glanced at her. "Alright," she said, "but tell me one thing."

"Hm?"

"Did it have anything to do with Roseanne?"

"No," Jennie lied, shaking her head. "Of course not."

If Jennie knew one thing, it was that she was gonna handle Roseanne Park on her own.

-

a/n: should my next fic be jensoo, chaelisa, or jenlisa?

also, go follow my twitter!

i'm funnier on there than i am on here😌💖