six

Jennie and Irene were back at school after a long weekend. Irene had left to go find the rest of the Velvets. Meanwhile, Jennie was standing in front of her locker, on her phone. Now, she was supposed to be getting her stuff out of her locker, but her family and friends just wouldn't stop texting her.

Seeing as she was a little too absorbed in her phone, her heart slammed against her chest when someone slammed her locker shut.

The girl almost jumped out of her skin when she saw none other than Roseanne standing in front of her.

"Hi, sweets," Rosé smiled at her.

"What do you want?" Jennie glared at her.

Rosé took the girl's phone out of her hand and read the texts between her and her mother. "You're lying to your mommy?" she pouted.

"What are you talking about?"

"'You haven't been out partying, have you?'" Rosé read the texts. "'No, mom. I promised I wouldn't.' Sounds like a lie to me."

"I'm surprised you can even read Korean," Jennie snatched her phone back.

"Well, I am a Korean, aren't I? It'd be a shame if I couldn't read or speak in my native tongue," the girl shrugged. "Still, you lied to your mom. I'm pretty sure I saw you at my house this weekend."

"I'd barely call that a party, Roseanne."

"Are you still update because I kicked you out of my room?"

"Absolutely not. I'm glad you kicked me out. I didn't want to stay in there with you anyway," Jennie turned to walk away.

"That's not what it looked like to me!"

Jennie stopped in her tracks. She turned around and smiled. "Well, please, Park Chaeyoung," she said. "Tell me what it looked like to your delusional ass."

Everyone's attention was turned to them. Neither of the girls cared.

"It's okay, Jennie. We all know you want me."

Jennie scoffed. "I want you?"

"Why else would you have accepted the offer to stay in my room?" Rosé asked.

"Because it was the only room open. If you think I am attracted to you in any way, you are completely out of your mind."

"Or maybe you just don't want to admit it."

"You need to get over yourself," Jennie snapped. "Stop trying to get me to give in to the blatant crush you have on me, so you can make yourself look better. Instead, you should worry about your boyfriend who's been cheating on you with a freshman the whole time you've been over here bothering me."

Jennie turned on her heel, walking away. Jisoo and Lisa walked over to Rosé.

"Um—"

"I don't wanna hear it," Rosé glared at them.

"He's coming over here," Lisa whispered.

"Rosé—"

Rosé turned around and slapped her boyfriend across his face. "Go to hell," she said before storming off.

"Yikes," Jisoo mumbled.

"Your boyfriend is literally the leader of a clique called 'The Players,'" Jimin said.

"At least I'm loyal!" Taeyong yelled.

Lisa shrugged. "You should probably go find her and apologize before she makes the rest of you high school experience a living hell."

"Right," Jimin nodded.

As he walked off, Irene and the girls walked up.

"Where's Jennie?" she asked.

Lisa and Jisoo looked at each other.

"Are you talking to us?" Jisoo asked.

"Duh, bitch," Yeri rolled her eyes.

"Where's Jennie?" Joy asked again. 

"Jennifer and Roseanne got into a quarrel," Lisa said. "I'm presume Jennifer went to class, while Roseanne went to ruin something."

"If Rosé does anything to—"

"Oh, relax," Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Ruining Jennie's life is the last thing on Rosé's mind."

"Oh, really?" Wendy asked. "Who on Earth could make her more upset than Jennie?"

"The boy that just cheated on her," Lisa said.

"Jimin cheated on her?" Seulgi asked. "The poor girl. Send her my condolences."

"Of course," Jisoo nodded.

"She didn't mean Rosé," Irene said. "She meant the girl he cheated on Rosé with."

The group of girls walked off, leaving Lisa and Jisoo to themselves.

"People are really testing us today," Lisa said.

"Right," Jisoo scoffed and the two made their way to class.

-

a/n: really can't tell if i like this chapter or not sksksk

have you guys read my new book? if not you should its called i found you.

you should also go follow my twitter @yejislady the link is in my bio (im funnier on there)