twenty five

Jennie walked into first period extremely late because she started crying, then she had to fix her makeup, then stop herself from crying while she was fixing her makeup.

"Nice of you to join us, Miss Kim," her teacher said.

"죄송합니다," Jennie said quietly as she passed the teacher. She sat down at her desk and ran her hand through her hair.

"Tough morning?" Chris asked.

"You have no idea," she said. "Where's Ten?"

"He skipped," Lucas said. "He'll be here second period, though."

"I thought we didn't go to second today?"

"You thought wrong," Taeyong said. "We get out of second early for the game. Have you seen Jisoo?"

Jennie pointed towards the door as Jisoo walked.

"You're extremely late, Miss Kim."

"I would say sorry, but I honestly don't care," the girl said as she walked to her desk.

"Oh, no," Chris said.

"What?" Taeyong asked.

"Lucas, do you feel that?"

"You're talking about the tension, right? Hell yeah I feel that."

"What tension?" Jisoo asked.

"You tried," Chris said. "What happened?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "You're so nosy."

"Jennie and Rosé broke up, didn't they?" Taeyong asked.

"What?!" Ten walked into the classroom.

"Oh, my God," Jisoo put her head on the table.

Ten walked over to the group and looked at Jennie. "What happened?" he asked.

"Roseanne was flirting with Sana when Jennie already told her that she doesn't like her being around Sana. Rosé called the poor girl insecure and broke up with her," Jisoo said.

"You're making her sound so bad," Jennie sighed. "She's not wrong. I am insecure—"

"But she has no right to use that as an excuse as to why she should stay friends with Sana," Chris said.

"It was the heat of the moment," the exchange student pouted.

"Rosé is a bitch," Lucas said.

"Damn," Taeyong, Chris, Ten, and Jisoo said.

"She is!" he shrugged. "I love the girl, but she needs to learn when to say certain things and how to say certain things."

"She wasn't wrong—"

"Stop sticking up for her," Taeyong said.

"Right," Ten agreed. "You are a different type of whipped, sweetheart."

"Cut it out," Chris said. "We shouldn't be shitting on Rosé, instead let's focus on Jennie. Are you okay?"

Jennie gave him a sad smile. "I'll be okay," she said. "Don't worry about me."

"Group hug?" Lucas smiled.

"Absolutely not," Ten sat in his seat. "I don't do hugs."

"Group hug, minus Ten?"

"No," Jisoo said. "I'll get your cologne smells on me."

"You guys are so annoying," Lucas rolled his eyes.

The group finished up their conversation and actually paid attention for the rest of the class. When the bell rang everyone began grabbing their stuff.

"You wanna wall to class together?" Ten gave Jennie a smile.

"Sure," she smiled back. "I just have to go put something in my locker and I'll meet you back here."

"Alright," Ten said.

The group left the classroom and Jennie headed to her locker. She barely got it open before a fog of cologne surrounded her. She made a face and turned around.

"Problem?" she looked at the boys in front of her.

"Jennie," Kai smiled.

"I'm not in the mood."

"I heard you and Roseanne broke up," one of the boys smirked.

Jennie tilted her head to the side. "What exactly are you trying to get at?"

"You," Kai moved closer to Jennie, too close for comfort. "You're available aren't you?"

"Not for you," Jennie was now pinned against her locker. "Please, get off of me."

"Oh, come on, J," Kai whispered into her ear as he began kissing her neck.

How was nobody seeing this?

Jennie looked over at Kai's friends, hoping one of them would do something, but no. They just stood there, some of them looking uneasy.

"Kai," she placed a hand on the boy's chest, trying to push him off of her. "Get off of me."

"You know I could—"

Kai was pulled off of Jennie and thrown onto the floor. Jennie looked up and saw Lucas towering over him.

"What did I say would happen if I caught you near her again?" Lucas glared at the boy, he was livid.

"Lucas, please," Jennie placed a hand on her friend's shoulder. "Don't get suspended over me."

Lucas looked back at her and saw how shaken up she looked. His face softened and he let out a sigh.

"Fine," he said. "Let's go."

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, shooting Kai one last glare. As they walked back over to their group a certain someone caught Jennie's eye.

She and Rosé made eye contact. It only lasted for a split second because Roseanne immediately looked away.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," Jennie nodded, still looking at Rosé. "I'm fine."

"Come on," Ten said, grabbing the girl's arm. "We're gonna be late to class."

Jennie ran her hand through her hair, looking at her friend. "Right," she said. "Let's go."

-

a/n:

lucas was bout ready to kill mr

lucas was bout ready to kill mr. kim jongin 😳