OC short info and announcement

Her name is Nira Gordon. She's 16 (age may be changed depending on her route) and has an older brother and sister. Nathan and Reishu. Nathan is the only Hunter left in their family. He is a Gourmet Hunter while Reishu is a martial arts instructor. Their parents died when Nira was 12. She has dark brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. (Background may be changed in few of her routes especially, 'Voice of the Sea')

Note: the age change will be mentioned in the stories if there is. If no indication, her mentioned age here will be used.

So, this book just shows how her life unfolds in different lives. You can help me choose her route by leaving a comment or voting on the short story. The highest number of votes will be an official story with more detail. Help me when you can. Thank you.

Update! December 19, 2020
And so, after one year of waiting for the votes, it is finally decided that Killua's route "Wedding Disaster" won the selection!

Thank you so much for the reads everyone! And for the support that you've given this book. I am grateful and happy for all of you readers out there, and I hope that you will also enjoy my future works. Again, thank you very much!

♊️