Killua: Wedding Disaster ༻SELECTED ༺

"This is all your fault!" Killua yelled at Leorio and Gon who are seated on chairs and lowering their heads like children being scolded by their parents.

"What else do you want us to do?! At least your mom already thinks you're taken" Leorio stood up, towering over Killua

"We didn't know your mother would even think about getting you two married immediately, Killua" Gon added.

Killua groaned in frustration while he ruffled his hair in irritation. How did he get himself in this situation?

2 Days ago...

Killua and his friends were invited for dinner with the Zoldyck family in their home. They had their doubts but since Kikyo said it is to announce something important and Killua's friends should be involved, they had to attend. So they're sitting around a long table with served meals that looked like there is a special occassion, and joining them is another family with the daughter stealing glances at Killua.

            He was so uncomfortable that he nundged Nira who is sitting beside him "why on earth is she doing that?" He leaned a bit to whisper

"Relax, no one's going to eat you" Nira answered which annoyed Killua, she is not helping him at all. While she continues to eat, Killua pouted then went back to his food but he couldn't even eat with that other girl staring at him.

"What the hell is her problem?" Killua thought.

To his relief, his mother, Kikyo stood up and asked for everyone's attention. She cleared her throat, "I would like to thank everyone for coming to this very important dinner. To Kil's friends and to the Akuma family"

Killua and his friends exchanged looks with the other family sitting across them and exchanged gestures to acknowledge each other. Then again, the girl looked at Killua, and this time, with a smile. He just looked away with a soft huff.

"That is so rude, bro" Nira whispered without turning to Killua

"Shut up" he replied

"Now then! For the most awaited announcement... Dear" Kikyo referred to her husband, Silva who stood up beside her.

"As you all know, Killua is the heir of the Zoldyck family. But the heir would also need.... Someone with him to continue with the next generation" Silva began.

Killua isn't liking where this is going. He knows what Silva meant, and he's not ready for it. Kurapika and Nira exchanged looks, expecting what is about to be said next.

"Killua, meet the only daughter of the Akuma family, Miyuki Akuma. Miyuki, I present to you, my son, Killua Zoldyck, your future husband" Silva introduced the two to each other.

"Wha... Huh?" Leorio's jaw dropped. Gon and Kurapika were also shocked, and Nira covered her mouth in surprise. Killua, is freaking out

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed.

Miyuki giggled and her mother smiled. Her father and brother also seemed to be pleased.

"Surprise, Kil" Illumi monotonously said.

"Wait, what's our part in this?" Leorio asked Silva

"Aren't you his friends? We thought that letting his friends also take part in this will be a good idea to also render support during the wedding day"

"How can you do this without my approval?!" Killua stood up, yelling at his mother

"Killua, behave yourself" Silva frowned but he softenes his facial expression after, "this is for our family, and for you. Don't you think you would want to get married soon?"