Killua: Street Dancer

"Next" Killua said in a bored tone. That's the thirty ninth person today and he still hasn't found a single person who passed the standards or have at least the talent and passion.

            Killua Zoldyck and Gon Freecse along with their dance instructor Ace Rouge are looking for new members in their dance troupe since their senior members have already graduated. The youngest boys in the group remained with their instructor. Gon and Killua are thirteen and in middle school.

"Can we take a break?" Gon asked

"Alright, but we'll have the last one of this batch" Ace replied, then he raised his voice to call for the next person on stage "number 40, let's go!"

            A girl in a high pony tail entered the stage. The judges shifted in their seat and let out sighs

"Name please" Killua said, almost at the end of his rope to boredom.

"Nira Gordon, thirteen years old"

"Okay, how long have you been actually dancing?"

"Since I was eight"

"I see..." Killua trailed off.

            Gon sweat dropped, Killua is really tired so he took over "well then, Nira-san, good luck"

"I'll do my best" the brunette bowed slightly then nodded at the operator to play her music from the side of the stage covered with curtains.

            Upbeat music filled the theater and it startled the three judges. Nira started to dance with the beat and she was grooving. Gon was immediately captured while Ace watched with full attention as he saw potential but Killua wasn't satisfied just yet.

            The performance went on and Ace was beginning to like it and his head was lightly bobbing along with the beat of the music. Gon was enjoying and Killua suddenly felt awake. Then the time came when she did a back flip two consecutive times and that made impressed them to a level. She ended her performance and silence hung in the air.

            Then cheers came from the sides of the stage and Ace gave a standing ovation as he clapped loudly with Gon who is sitting. Killua was just stunned. He didn't see that coming. He recognized some parts of her dance steps. Nira's got the moves of a street dancer. The cheers and clapping died down and Ace sat back in his chair.

"So, Gon! What do you think?" Ace asked with enthusiasm

"She's awesome, I like her" Gon said without hesitation and he smiled at Nira

Nira smiled back shyly in reply

"Okay, Killua?"

            Killua sat fixed himself to sit straight and leaned forward while his arms lay crossed on the table "honestly, I didn't get bored. You're really good, and among all the people who auditioned in your batch today, you have a better chance than them" he said

"Thank you" Nira said while light applauses from the sides rose.

When the applause stopped, Ace gave his comment about how energetic and talented she was then told her that they will call her back when they have decided.