Killua: Fallen Warrior

The heavy rain poured over the city. A young survivor walked down its streats alone in the night.

            Nira Gordon, a teenager who found her way out of her hell in a mansion where she used to serve in. She had siblings, but since their parents' death, they had to manage on their own. Then eventually, her brother Nathan was killed during a war alongside his fellow Hunters. Since then, Nira and Reishu were separated when the ship they boarded sank in a storm. Nira found land but didn't know if her sister made it.

            During her suffering in the mansion for over three years. She had trained herself and prepared for her escape. When she first started to work in the mansion, she didn't know that the owner was a full time criminal. Selling drugs, going to auctions and conducting business in selling...... Girls.  And those girls are the maids that the owner recruits to work for him. After learning that from one of her maid companions in the mansion, she knew she had to get out. But everytime she tried, she gets caught and gets punished for it.

            One maid named Yuki was the only one close to her. Among all the maids who wait for their turn to be sold and replaced by new ones, Yuki has the determination to make her escape. She and Nira both then promised each other to escape together when the time is right. Nira was thinking that if they escape and they have no money, they couldn't go anywhere. So, she thought of a way to earn money, not steal money. She told Yuki about this and was encouraged.

            One night, Nira snuck out to look for a job she can do during a night shift where her boss would be fast asleep. When she went out to the streets, she bumped into a man named Leorio. She saw him wearing a suit that she thought she could ask him for a job.

Leorio hesitated but he invited her for coffee to talk about it. He felt sorry for her, looking at her expression when she asked him. Eventually, she was brought to a dance troupe. She was happy and thanked him. Everynight, the group would hold a performance and get paid for it. Their manager is a woman so Nira was comfortable. Leorio would often watch the performance with his friends when they have time, and this one particular silver-haired boy seemed to have caught Nira's attention.

            She became friends with Leorio's friends during her first month in performing. But they stopped coming to watch because of busy schedules and personal matters. She was about to turn thirteen when she heard about the Chimera Ant attack. It took a long time before the dance troupe began to perform again. But after her two years with them, her boss found out and assigned people to watch her. She never saw her friends again. One of her guards was fond of her though, and helped her train in combat.

            Finally, after three years, she conducted her escape without her guard friend's help to avoid suspicion and danger to him. Unfortunately, Yuki was taken away from her the year she also lost the dance troupe.

            Nira sighed. She's about to turn sixteen this year but Yuki, Reishu, or the dance troupe is not there to celebrate with her. Tonight, under the heavy rain, she is aimlessly just walking around hoping to find someone she knows. Then, a group of men caught her attention. She heard them on an alley. Five men cornered a young lady.

Quickly, as if by instinct, she charged towards the guys, letting her anger fuel her.

"Hey! What the—"

Before one of the guys could finish, Nira threw a hard punch, square on the jaw. The rest of the guys charged at her and she began beating them up

"Run!" She shouted at the girl, and she scrambled her way out of the alley, repeatedly looking back with worry.

            Nira was getting the upperhand in the fight but one of the guys kicked her on the stomach and the others started beating her up this time. They continued until she was thrown out of the alley, out on the street. She brought out her knife but one of the men shot it off her grasp with a gun