●☆Chapter 30☆●

It took longer than it probably should of, but eventually I decided that the song idea wasn't going to work out. I scrapped everything and finally completely decided against it because now that Dylan was in jail there was no reason for the song anymore.

Sure I still wanted to tell people about what had happened but maybe my audience didn't need to know everything. They didn't need to know that I was violated, they didn't need to know that Lachlan was involved, they didn't need to know about everything.

Simply, they needed to know that something had happened and I wasn't in a great place, and the more important idea to me was telling my audience who I was. I wanted to do a face reveal, I wanted to tell everyone that this was who Starboy was.

I wanted to close the gap between Starboy and Vikk, make them one person rather than the two separate lives I was living now. But the other thing was that I also wanted Lachlan to be involved in this because at the same time as revealing my face I wanted to tell them that I was gay.

Later that night, after the sentencing, I lay awake in bed because I couldn't sleep, while Lachlan was passed out peacefully beside me with no nightmares plaguing him. He was a lot more relaxed after Dylan had been locked up and although he was still upset, he had told me that he was finding it a lot easier to relax.

I was thinking about what I could do to tell my audience, my fans, about who I was and slowly I was leaning towards the idea of a simple photograph. That photograph could tell a story, maybe there could be a poem in the caption and I knew what I wanted the photograph to be, even before I had taken it.

I wanted it to be of Lachlan and I kissing, with his permission of course and probably with his face hidden because I knew he wasn't up to being in the spotlight. That was it though, just the two of us kissing, his face hidden, my face visible.

Even now I was thinking about the caption, a few simple lines that could change my life and tell the entire world who I was. It would also mean that my personal life would be completely changed, especially with school and the exams coming up in a few months. There was a lot I had missed but I knew that if I really tried then I could pass with top grades, just as I did every year.

Running my hair through Lachlan's hair absentmindedly, I started to hum under my breath. Despite only having thought about the idea of the photo for a few hours I already liked the idea because it wasn't something I could easily end up hating later, like I could with the song, because I couldn't go back and think about how it could improved later. A photo was a photo.

"Yeah." I breathed, not wanting to wake Lachlan. "I like this idea."

I closed my eyes, drifting off with my arms around Lachlan's waist. He snuggled closer, even in his sleep, and I smiled because he was so cute, adorable and I was so glad I had found him. Yawning, sleep caught up with me and I was out.

---------------------------------------------------

I talked to Lachlan about my idea the next morning when both of us were sitting at the kitchen bench, swinging our feet back and forth and eating breakfast. At first he was a little hesitant and uncertain, especially concerning the idea around him being in the photo, but eventually I started to convince him.

"You aren't really going to be in the photo Lachy, your face'll be hidden and it'll be just like the photos I've already posted of us." He bit down on his lip, thinking deeply.

"I- I don't think it's quite the same thing cause it'll be showing some of my face and... if they know it's you then the people that know us will know the other person is me." I nodded, I understood his concern.

"But it'll only be them that knows and after all, we'll only be going back to school for exams and then that'll be it. We'll be completely free and with the money I'm already making off this then we'll be able to live on our own, no help from our parents." I could see the look in his eyes, I was slowly convincing him.

"That... that sounds good. Being self-sufficient. That means there'll be more time to recover, won't there?" I nodded, because once we were out on our own and because of the money I already had and the money I would hopefully make, we would be alright.

"Yes. There'll be time to recover, to rebuild our lives, to put ourselves back together and we won't have to worry about anything. I promise."

Finally, after quite a while of trying to convince him, he smiled and nodded. He stood up and came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and squeezing me tightly, a tiny smile on his face as he whispered into my ear;

"Let's do it."

That was really all he had to say for me to know that he was alright with whatever I did with the photo. I knew that I would keep his face hidden, not mention his name or who he was, hell in the caption I probably wouldn't even address him but it was simply to get the message across.

Just before I went to get the camera I slipped down from the stool and Lachlan paused, leaning over and kissing the top of my head. I went bright red and giggled, realising just how much he could make me blush simply by doing something cute.

"You've gone red!" Lachlan squealed, kissing me again. I squealed and tried to fight my way out of his arms as he went in for another kiss. "Aww! Vikky's blushing!"

We spent quite a few minutes running around the kitchen and living room, play fighting, squealing and pressing kisses to the others lips simply because it got a laugh and more play fighting.

"You're a dork." I panted, bright red and giggling. Lachlan skidded to a stop beside me, also bright red and panting like me.

"I know." He sniggered, finally pulling me down onto the floor with a tackle hug. "I know."