hello

ship: Will x George

dear george,

i want to reach out, grab your hand. i want to tell you that i'm here. deep down inside i know whatever i do, it won't change anything. it hurts so bloody much. i want to help you george. why are you so sad?

because the world is complete shite. you're sad, a beautiful boy named george andrew is sad. it's unfair. it's even more unfair than me not being able to talk. the mute boy, in love with the sad boy. if i could just talk. if i could ever recover, i'd say i love you. i'd scream it at the top of my lungs!

I LOVE YOU!

but i can't.

but do you know? do you know my feelings towards you? surely you do, you've seen my poems. my poems all written about a boy who's sad & wears a bandana. i hate that stupid bandana. i want the whole world to see the beautiful boy you are. though i reckon i would be a bit jealous.

i want to help you. to hold you. to let you cry in my arms. please let me.

this is hopeless.

"no it isn't will." the sudden voice makes me jump a bit. she's been reading everything i've been writing, great.

i look towards her, she's frowning. at my letter, or the fact that this isn't helping me? probably the second choice, after all she does get paid from me getting better.

"yes, it is" i sign.

"he's already dead." my handwork is sloppy, i'm crying.

"i didn't save him from himself. and you can't save me from myself."