happy together 2

ship: will x george
prequel

"i hate you!" george yelled, slamming his door. he groaned listening to his mothering yelling to never slam the door. "i need to move the fuck out.." he mumbled.

george threw his phone on his bed and walked over to his drawer, opening it to search for something. soon he pulled out black sweats and a white sweater. content with his outfit, he made his way to the bathroom connected to his room. in the bathroom, a shower being turned on was heard.

The blinds wide open so he can
See you in the dark when you're sleepin'

after his shower, george came out in his picked out outfit. his phone was in a different spot on the bed, but he didn't notice. the cooled down 16 year old laid down and grabbed his phone, going onto imessages to message his boyfriend.

Think about it, fresh out the shower
You touch yourself after hours

will looked down at his phone. 'miss you x' george texted him. he grinned, messaging a 'miss you more xx' to george. he looked up, seeing the goofy grin on the others smile while he wrapped himself in a blanket.

'sorry my mum wouldn't let you over james.
she's a real cunt'

the non-james shook his head. he was glad george's mum didn't let james in. now for him to make george see that too. 'i'm glad, don't like breaking up in person'.

he looked up to see george frowning, looking away from his phone to the picture him and his boyfriend.

'?'

will felt bad, yes of course. but he knew this was necessary in order for george to be his. 'i simply don't care about you' was all he put. george's eyes were starting to water and will wanted to walk in and calm him, tell him it's better this way.

george ended up not answering, instead turning his phone off and silently starting to cry.

Ain't no man allowed in your bedroom
You're sleeping alone in your bed

the broken hearted boy turned to his side, body shaking from his sobs. will smirked and decided that was all for tonight. "i'll get him tomorrow." he whispered.

But check your window

will opened the window after he saw that george was sleeping. going in and leaving a small delicate kiss on the sleeping boys forehead. before he left, will grabbed george's phone. he unlocked it and changed james' contact back to james' real number, not wills. after blocking the contact, will made his escape.

he's at your window