careful

ship: stephen x will

sneaky. sneaky is a word will would use to describe himself. although tonight he's messed up big and now he's anything but sneaky. isn't very smart either, but he won't admit that.

it was never meant to get this bad, he swears. will just wanted to see how he truly was, but it somehow ended up with him getting obsessed. he found himself watching the younger one every day, at work at practice in the mall, literally anywhere he went.

will didn't get much sleep, needing to wait until almost 2 am every night in order for him to sneak into stephen's room. he would often just lay with the sleeping boy, loving it when stephen would subconsciously cuddle into will in his sleep. everything was fine, in wills perspective.

until he got greedy.

until he got bored.

until he needed more.

will thought it was a brilliant idea to stay in his room while stephen was awake. it lasted for a week.

until today.

everything was relatively normal for will. as normal as stalking someone could get, anyways. he had been in Stephens closet, rushing to hide since he had gotten out of the shower early.

will thought he was safe, since stephen picked out clothes already. but he was wrong, so so wrong. stephen opened the door and his eyes widened in shock at the guy standing in his closet.

"oh uh.. hi?" stephen said, not knowing how to react. the person didn't seem dangerous in his opinion.

will covered his face and groaned annoyed. "i've been so careful this whole bloody fucking time." he removed his hands, "would you like to go home with me?"

"what-"

will grabbed his wrists in one hand and covered stephens mouth. "rhetorical question, baby. of course you're coming with me. might hurt a bit." he whispered in stephens ear before head butting him, knocking stephen unconscious.

"i was so fucking careful." he groaned.