love of my life

ship: james x alex

"i am whatever you say i am!" the two yelled along with the song, drinks spilling as they dance. they didn't know where their friends where, they didn't care so much.

the two were happier than ever, since they just came out as a couple to their friends. obviously james & alex's friends weren't surprised, but they were still proud of them coming out. alex was sobbing in happiness and now he was dancing.

"never knew you liked Eminem!" james grinned as they walked to get more drinks. alex scoffed, "grew up with him babe. 'the marshall mathers lp' is my favourite album!"

they grabbed their drinks and left back to where they were. james kisses his boyfriend. "didn't know you could get any better alex." james cooed, loving how easy it is to make alex blush just with a compliment.

"i'm okay.." alex shrugged. "just got extremely good taste in music and in men." he grinned.

james pulled his boyfriend close to his chest. "you're literally the love of my life wow."

james furrowed his eyebrows and looked up when he saw a flash. he saw their friend, holding a camera up. "best picture of you two yet." they grinned, taking another picture.

"twat." alex mumbled, moving away from his boyfriends warm embrace. james laughed, saying that he wanted the pictures. "might even post 'em. show all the boys that alex is mine!" his comment was responded with a playful hit to the chest by alex.

"let's just go back to my flat, wanna listen to eminem now." he rolled his eyes grinning, as everyone got their shit together and left the club.