tour

ship: alex x will

"it's been 2 days. is your bottom ass missing him that much?" george snickers, watching the scene unfolding in front of him.

alex whined and shoved a pillow on his face to cover his blush. george was right, alex really did miss will a lot. 2 days felt like an eternity to the boy. alex couldn't stand not being with will. obviously will didn't know this, he thinks they're just best mates.

"call him or somethin'. or ask for a picture, then you can wank off to it." george stood up and chuckled when alex yelled that he's a nonce. he left the room after saying or wank off to the nude he 'accidentally' sent you.

he bolted up at that. a few days ago will accidentally sent alex a nude on instagram. luckily will didn't ask anything when alex screenshotted it. maybe the app doesn't say you do. that night alex jerked off to the picture of will holding his (alex describes it as ungodly and huge) wang.

grabbing his phone, he decided to take up on george's offer. the first one, of course. alex asked siri to call willy and waited... and waited... and waited. until the other one finally picked up.

hey.

he sounded out of breath and his voice was deep and hoarse. alex felt his spine tingle at the sound. "hey. i-"

is it true? what george said? i- fuck- i wanna hear it from you.

alex froze, "is what true? what bullshit has that nonce said now?" he hoped that george didn't open his big mouth and talk about what they just conversed about.

that you have a picture of my accidental nude picture. that you wanked off to it. that you miss me so deeply? what's true alex? say it.

he didn't sound mad? he still sounded out of breath and alex's slow mind didn't comprehend the fact that he might be doing something. no, he's too focused on not crying. that twat told him his secrets. wills never going to want to see him.

alex.

"fine! i did. i did all of it." he played with the strings on his sweater, wills sweater that he stole last night.

say it, please? f-fuck- alex please.

alex whined, loud and needy. "fine! ok ok, i did wank off to your dick. i do miss ya. fuck, will i'm wearing your hoodie!"

will didn't respond at first. all he could hear was grunting and a low moan. his eyes widened and he finally realised what's happening. will jerking off, to him? to what?

"will.. what're you getting off on?"

found... found your nude folder. we share an icloud. so i ... see all your photos. lots of me. lots of yourself.

alex bit his lip, wishing will was here. close to him. touching him in any way. "please come home soon."

definitely.