pretty baby

ship: will x george - flipped!

will stood infront of his body mirror, pointing out all the flaws he had while wearing this outfit. he told himself he wouldn't do this, but will couldn't help it. things like this deflated his confidence instantly and he couldn't help it. it was pathetic, really.

the sound of the front door slamming shut scared will out of his thoughts. his eyes widened in absolute terror as he ran around the room. he went to lock the door but didn't get there in time. before he made it to the door george stepped into the room, looking down at his phone. he turned his phone off and looked up, stopping dead in his tracks at the sight in front of of.

there stood a scared will in a typical schoolgirl uniform. the top was an obvious croptop and the skirt was very short. he had white kneesocks on and fuck, he had shaved everywhere george could see. george bit his lip, pupils dilating as he felt himself start to harden. "will.." his voice was rough and it sent a shiver down wills spine.

"i-im sorry! you weren't supposed to see this... i was jus' curious and bloody hell you must think i look silly." tears welled up in the corners of his pretty eyes as he looked down ashamed. he felt incredibly stupid for even thinking this would be fun.

george, however, was not mad. he didn't like the self deprecating words that came out of his shy boyfriend, but he loved everything else. will looked absolutely perfect, george declares him as the prettiest boy in the world. he pulled off skirts and croptops better than any girl he'd ever seen. george was tempted to just get down on one knee and propose to this angel.

he walked over and placed a hand on wills cheek, softly lifting his head up to meet his eyes. george smiles as his thumbed wiped away the small tears from his boyfriends pretty pretty eyes. will had the most heartbroken look in his eyes and george just wanted to hold him and get rid of all the negativity his loved one felt towards himself.

"you look beautiful, baby. don't be so hard on yourself. i love the outfit, and i love you." his voice was calm and soothing, it made will forget how embarrassed he felt in that moment.

george looked down at the skirt, using his free hand to touch the soft fabric. "you wanna dress up more for me, hm? i'd love to see if you've gotten anything else."

will nodded and a small smile replaced his frown. he walked over to the box sitting on there bed, pulling out another outfit he bought. "i- um. i bought these for you, georgy.." his voice came out in a small shy whisper, absolutely melting the others heart.

"alright, love. i'd love to see how you look. my pretty baby, wanting to please me in any way." george purred.

a small whimper left wills lips, he loved the nicknames george was giving him. it was his mission to make his boyfriend like how he looked, even if he himself didn't like his appearance.

-
i know it's short and ended pretty crappy. but i wanted to basically write out how much i adore and love will. decided to write every ship i've done but with the roles switched. so instead of top will, he's cute little bottom will and i stan so hard.