late night thoughts with will

ship: will x george

will shifted to his side and slowly opened his eyes. the room was dark, the moon outside the window being the only light source. he looked around and realised he was in bed and felt something- someone shifting beside him.

feeling this will turned his body to face the body. he smiled tiredly seeing that it was just his boyfriend, george. george laid there on his back.

looking at his boyfriend had all the memories coming back to will. the two were in san diego. an out of the blue trip the two took to get away from reality for a while. that night in some typical bar, george pulled out a small black box. he popped it open and will looked down to see a ring.

george had proposed, to which will said yes to.

the two were engaged.

remembering this had will grinning, so incredibly warm and happy inside it was insane. he looked back over to his fiancé lovingly, pulling the ring off his finger. will looked down, admiring the beautiful diamonds. his eyes watered slightly just knowing that he was going to marry george. his heart felt like it'd burst from all the love and pure happiness.

will slipped the ring back on and moved close to george, resting his head on his lovers sleeping chest. laying there will silently listened to george's heartbeat, watered eyes closed.

after years of being together george finally popped the question.

will smiled fondly at all the memories. this man had made him cry when he broke up with him back in high school. will remembered he was in a relationship with a girl, yet still couldn't get over george. somehow will always crawled back to george, never being able to find himself able to leave permanently.

fuck, will loved george with all his heart.

all these thoughts were interrupted with george waking up, placing a hand on wills back. "babe," his tired voice was raspy and sent chills down wills back. "why are you crying?"

sniffling will shook his head slightly, "no reason. just thinking about us being engaged 'n all." tears fell down at just saying it out loud.

george shifted to where he was laying on his side down, wills teary face still closed to his chest. "you're so adorable. now get some sleep, don't want you feeling tired tomorrow."

will could already tell george was falling back asleep. so he nodded and let the love of his life fall back to sleep. he too fell asleep, thinking about the day the two would be married.

-
can someone be my george please :'(