p.s. we should be together

ship: will x stephen

ringing.

ringing was all stephen could hear as he slowly woke up. he opened his eyes but closed them again at the bright light. the ringing in his ears were still there and he had a raging headache. his back felt sore and the surface he laid on was hard, probably concrete. stephen realised he had cuffs on his wrists, so tight it hurt to move them. not to mention the tape on his mouth.

he was confused as to why he was in this situation, until all the memories came flooding back into his head.

'rhetorical question, baby. of course you're coming with me. might hurt a bit.'

stephen sat up quickly as his eyes widened in fear. he was knocked out by a stranger in his closet. the person said he was coming home with him, even called him baby. while trying to wrap his head around the events that occurred who knows how long ago, someone entered into the room, a bag in his hand.

"hi lovely, seems that you're awake now." his voice was nonchalant and it made stephen want to hit him, but also cry in fear. his kidnapper kneeled down and placed the bag in from of stephen. "here, eat up. can't have you starvin', right?" he took of one of the cuffs on stephen's wrist.

stephen looked up at him, thinking about how stupid this guy must be if he thinks stephen will fall for this. will sees the look in his eyes & rolls his eyes, grabbing the sandwich out of the bag, pulling off a tiny piece and eating it. "i'm not trying to poison you. if i wanted you dead i could've killed you in your room. now, eat." his voice was demanding in the end and it sent an unpleasant shiver down stephen's back.

he nodded and slowly ate the sandwich, feeling awkward knowing that this person was just staring at him eat. he hated to admit it, but the sandwich was amazing. after he finished he looked at the guy, waiting for him to do something else. "what," he scoffed. "no thank you? maybe i should just kill you. i know you're not this ungrateful, stephen."

now it was stephen's turn to roll his eyes, "thank you, whatever your name is." stephen sat up straight, "so sorry for feeling awkward and not knowing what the fuck to say."

his lips tugged into a small smile at the cackle that left the others mouth, but he frowned quickly not wanting to show that he enjoys being here. he doesn't, he won't ever. "love the sass." he smiles. "also, 'm will."

"you don't know it yet but you love me and i love you all the same." will smiled, making stephen cringe in disgust.

-

he doesn't want to admit it, never ever. stephen isn't proud of himself, he despises himself. why? because he's sitting here, laughing at a joke will told him, completely enjoying himself.

it had been two months since he was kidnapped, and every day since then will has been nothing but kind. at first stephen only started to be nice to will knowing he'd most likely never escape, so he'd rather be on his good side than get killed. but now... he liked him? he truly hated himself, but he couldn't help it.

will stopped laughing, his lips frowning. "i think i might let you go.." stephen should be happy, excited, gratefully or something along those lines. but seeing the frown on his face puts a frown on stephens as well. "why?"

"what do you mean why? i fuckin' kidnapped you! 'n now you're all like sad 'n shite at me saying you're good to go?" wills face turned into hatred as he stood up, grabbing stephens wrists. stephens wrists had bled from the handcuffs so the rough grab made him yelp in pain as wills unlocked them, leaving him completely free.

will grabbed his wrist, causing another yelp as he dragged him out the basement. they walked through wills house, and stephen looked around inspecting the house for the first time.

they got to the front door and will let go of stephens bloody wrists, opening the door. "here's your chance to escape stephen. fuckin' leave. you obviously don't like me, so why try? i should've jus' left that night. it was so much easier just stalkin' you. watching your every step n' planning our future." will rambled angrily, hands flailing everywhere as he talked.

stephen looked outside, seeing light for the first time in 2 months. his mind screamed for him to run, hearing will in the distance yelling. but something inside stephen said to stay. he thought about life before will, how boring and plain his life was. he didn't have a good friend who made him laugh and cared for him like will did. stephen didn't have someone who gave him dirty thoughts like will did.

he looked over to will, then down to his cuffed wrists, then back at his kidnapper. was he even his kidnapper? he seemed more like a life saver. in a sick twisted way, stephen knew he didn't want to leave, he wouldn't.

"i want to stay... i like you will, a lot. maybe more than i should, considering you kidnapped me. but i don't want to leave, i want to stay. i want to sleep with you, and be with you only. i don't want to go home, i want to be here forever." stephen blurted out, embarrassed at how sappy he sounded.

will grinned happily, shutting the door. "mean that?" he knew the answer, but he wanted a conformation. "of course" stephen smiled, kissing wills cheek. the two stood there grinning like idiots.

"c'mon, now that you're willing to stay, i need to cover those wrists. not to mention you need a bath. i like you, but i don' like your appearance right now." will laughed at stephen's fake offended face.

they made their way to wills bathroom, stephen getting in the shower while will grabbed some clothes for him. they'd need to buy him clothes soon, but for now stephen could wear his clothes. after the shower stephen wore will's black hoodie and boxers, not wanting to wear the pants. his small frame was frowning in the hoodie, and will loved the sight.

will grabbed a med-kit and frowned at stephens fucked up wrists. "i'm sorry they were so tight. that must've hurt so much." he felt so bad, will didn't want to hurt his love, never. stephen assured him, telling him it was alright, it barely hurt anymore.

it was a lie, and it was obvious when will started to clean it up some more with alcohol and stephen hissed in pain. after wrapping his wrists, the two went into wills room. stephen looked around at the simple and clean room. it was nice, a little plain, but still nice. stephen climbed on the bed and laid in a small ball. wills heart absolutely melted at the gorgeous sight.

"you're fuckin' adorable." will cooed, his heart melting even more at the blush on stephen's cheeks. "don't leave me hangin' here on my own! wanna cuddle." stephen smiled.

will eagerly nodded and made he way next to stephen, covering them with his soft blanket. stephen scooter closer to will and loved how much of a human heater will was. he never wanted to leave this spot. "holy- you're so comfortable. oh gosh don't ever move." stephen laughed as he buried his face into the others chest.

"i won't if you won't. it's daytime but who cares. wanna cuddle all day." stephen nodded in agreement. he leaned up and kissed wills lips, before moving back covering his face with will's shirt. will smiled, swearing he'd marry stephen one day.

-
sorry this took so long.

-sorry this took so long