missing sweater

ship; will x stephen

alex wasn't the only one who genuinely loved to wear their own merch. will was obsessed with his white shovel hoodie, he wore it so often. everything was okay until he couldn't find it one day.

not finding it immediately sent the 23 year old into a state a panic and frustration. he needed that damn sweater. after searching his room a total of 3 times he sighed loudly and dramatically. the male left his room and began to search his flat, desperately trying to find the white sweater.

sadly he couldn't find it anywhere. the next step was to call some of his best mates, so he did just that. james, alex, george and fraser all said that they hadn't seen it. naturally will began to get more pissed than worried. will decided that stephen was his last hope.

he pressed the call button and waited for him to answer. the phone rang, rang, rang... and rang. until eventually it went to voicemail, causing will to angrily press the end call button. he figured that stephen was probably busy playing fifa or editing a video.

running out of places to search, will grabbed his leather jacket and left his flat. once he made his way to stephens the 23 year old let himself in, having done so plenty of times. once inside he heard soft snoring and followed the noise to stephens bedroom.

once inside will looked at the site in front of him. there stephen laid wearing a white sweater and his blanket covering the bottom half of him. the sleeping boy wasn't facing will so will walked over and looked at the sweater that was definitely his. slowly he removed the blanket but stopped and his eyes widened at the site.

turns out stephen wasn't wearing any pants and only had on boxer briefs, which had his dick out of the opening and a puddle of... stuff under it. the sight did things to will that he wasn't proud of and he ran into his best mates bathroom, needing to take care of a problem.

-

once he was finished and clean he came out and back into stephens room again. but instead stephen was awake and clothed, still on the bed but watching a video on his laptop. "donewanking off?" he said not focused on anything but the screen.

"bit weird that you jerked off in my apartment for no reason." he chuckled nonchalantly, not knowing anything.

"bit weird that i jerk off in your bathroom but you can jerk off in my sweater?" will said smugly, smirking at the blush taking over stephens face.

stephen pauses the video and looked over at will. "sorry, is that- is that weird? i should give it back huh? i didn't mean to- like- y'know jerk off in it. sorry about thinking about you too. wait- shit you didn't even know that part i'm so-"

"shh, baby will you just shut up for a moment?" will walked closer and chuckled at how much the other was rambling.

the one laying down obeyed and closed his mouth, blushing even harder st the nickname. smiling at the obedience, will walked over and sat in the bed and scooted closer to stephen. he ruffled the gingers hair and silently thanked god that he seemed so nonchalant.

"so.. you're not mad?" stephen mumbled softly, looking down at wills thigh.

the more in control one laughed at how fucking adorable this guy is. will placed his hand on stephens freshly shaved chin and faced him his direction. "will a kiss answer your question?" stephen nodded.

the two closed the gap and kissed each other slowly and softly, it soon turning into something more. after that day will didn't mind not always wearing his sweater, nor did he mind seeing stephens body more often.

-
request

-request