short and sweet

ship: will x james

Will pushed himself away from James, looking down at his bare thigh. his eyes began to water, he felt so embarrassed. James furrowed his eyebrows, was Will not liking this? "Will, what's wrong?" James asked slowly, a million concerning thoughts running through his head.

"i'm just.. i'm so embarrassed.. James, you're- y'know- bigger than me. mine looks like a.. like a child compared to yours." Will looked at James, sadness in his eyes.

James' heart melted at how adorable Will is, being worried about his own size. "oh baby," he held Will's cock, stroking it softly. "don't be ashamed, i love your little cock. my little princess cock, all mine." James kissed Will's cheek, smiling at the small smile on his boyfriends lips.

"b-but..-" Will started, but was cut off by James. "but nothing. you're perfect, love. now, you still wanna get off?" a smirk was displayed on James' face.

Will nodded sheepishly and moved forward, slowly grinding down on his boyfriends larger cock. James held the others ass, grinding up to meet him.

yeah, Will had a lot of insecurities. he was built on them. but James didn't mind having to reassure him every now and then. things like worrying about his cock size were what made Will adorable in James' opinion.

but in this moment in time, James wasn't really thinking of that. no, instead he was focused on grinding him and his boyfriends cocks together as he left hickeys along his collarbone.

soon Will was moaning like a pornstar in James' ear as he came, sending James over the edge as well. they slumped against James' door, catching their breath. they giggled when they heard Fraser yell at them to shut the hell up. yeah, James really did love dating Will.

-
short and sweet ;)
was reading manga & all of a suddenly needed to write something about will being insecure about his dick.