Mikasa Rihon {Edited Chapter}

No ones PO.V

It was a normal day at the guild, everyone was cheerful and happy. When all of the sudden

BANG! The guild door flew open. Everyone went silent...

There stood a pink haired girl, slightly resembling Natsu, with deep brown eyes. She wore a black tank top and a blue mini skirt and to top off the look she wore black knee high boots. As she walked in, she looked around the guild with a blank expression. Then she looked at Mira and asked:

"Where is master Makarove?"

Mira pointed upstairs to his office.

"Thank you" she replied and started heading up the stairs.

As soon as she shut the door behind her the room became loud again.

Lucy's P.O.V

"I wonder who she is?" I asked Levy curiously.

"I've never seen her before" Levy replied.

"I'm getting this bad feeling about her" I said, having this almost nauseating feeling in my stomach. This was true, as soon as the mystery girl walked into the guild I got this strange vibe about her. I don't know. Maybe I'm paranoid. "It's probably nothing."

"Probably," Levy agreed.

Just then the door to master's office opened and out he came with the pink haired girl.

"Attention everyone," master started, hoping up onto the rail of the second floor balcony. Everyone went silent for the second time today. "This is Mikasa Rihon, she is now a member of Fairy Tail. I do hope you treat her with kindness. That is all," and with that he went back to his office.

Again the guild got louder.

Mikasa seemed like she didn't know what to do, for after she descended the stairs she stood by the far corner of the guild, silent.

"We should go talk to her" I said to Mira and Levy.

"Right!" they both said back, simultaneously.

As we walked over there I examined the guild. Natsu and Gray fighting, Wendy talking to Carla, Erza eating her signature strawberry cake, Elfman and Ever trying (and failing) to talk secretively by the entrance of the guild, Happy eating a fish while staring at Carla, Lisanna getting her portrait painted by Redus, Cana is drinking a barrel of alcohol ,and Laxus and his team were sitting at a table chatting.

We went over to Mikasa and introduced ourselves.

"I'm Mira!"

"Hi I'm Levy."

"And I'm Lucy!"

Mikasa looked at each of us with a smile starting with Mira, then Levy, but when she got to me she started to scowl. I knew something is up with her!

She turned back to the two and said. "Well as you know I'm Mikasa! It's very nice to meet you!" She shook Mira's hand then Levy's but ignored me. How rude!

"I hope we can all become friends!" she said with a smile, probably not intended for me, and walked away to greet other people.

"What is her problem!?" I said once Mikasa was out if hearing range.

"I don't know? Do you know her from somewhere? Maybe she has a grudge against you?" Levy suggested.

"I've never met her," I said knowing for sure I never have.

"Weird," Mira said then skipped back to the bar.

"Well I'm gonna go home. See yah tomorrow?" I asked Levy.

"Yeah, I'll see yah!" Levey said with a big grin.

"Bye!"

I walked out of the guild and turned the corner when... THUD! I bumped into someone causing me to land flat on my back.

"Gomen'nasai!"I said getting up and running my, now tender, lower back.

Then I noticed who I bumped into.

Mikasa.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Blondie?" Mikasa asked snidely, anger seeming to pour from her mouth with each word.

"Sure..." I said becoming more worried by the second.

We walked around the corner and down an alley, far enough that no one could see us. This worried me even more. I instinctively rested my hand on top of my keys.

"Okay so let's get on thing straight" Mikasa said bluntly. "I don't like you and I don't want you to like me. If you don't get in my way then I won't have to hurt you. Got it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah... That's chapter one I hope you enjoyed! I'd love to have you guys comment and I'd love for some suggestions. Well I haas fun writing this.

Oh I wonder why Mikasa is so mad at Lucy?!?!?

Find out in the next chapter

Oh and sorry for the crappy book summary. I'm not good at things like that. I made the book sound really stupid. So congratulations to all of you who read this.

You should get a medal.

Well bye for now!