Lucy?

Lucy's P.O.V

I finally made it home. Just in time too, because as soon as I closed the door to my house, I collapsed.

Then I stared to cough up more and more blood. In a matter of minutes there was blood everywhere. On the floor, on my shirt, in the corner of my mouth.

Maybe I should die, I thought quietly. No one would care if I did. Everyone thinks I'm weak and a burden. My family is dead. I have no one left... Besides this wouldn't be that bad of a death. I'm not in that much pain. Mostly just discomfort really.

"No one would miss me" I said out loud before another fit of coughing took place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour passed and I feel extremely weak. I can't move a centimeter. So even if I wanted to live I'm to weak to get up.

I let out a sigh realizing that I could die any minute.

I look at my guild mark and smile. I remember the day I got it.

"Hey Natsu! Look! I got my guild mark!" I yelled excitedly as I ran up to Natsu.

"Oh. That's nice Luigie" he replied.

"It's Lucy!" I screamed back.

I laughed remembering it. That was probably before he figured out that I'm weak.

I sighed again.

Then suddenly-

"Lucy!!!" Loke appeared yelling my name.

He ran over to me and picked me up looking panicked.

"Lucy I've been so woried. Someone put a spell on your magic so we haven't been able to come to you. The spell was just let down. What happened Lucy?" He asked laying me down on my bed.

"I don't know... This ... Wizard... spoke to me in my head... and... now I've been like this.. " I told him, while having trouble breathing.

"Why didn't you go to fairy tail and ask master about this?" He questioned.

When he said the words fairy tail I lost it. I started to cry harder than I have today.

Loke stood there staring at me while I cried. He probably didn't know what to do. I don't even know what to do.

"Lucy I'm going back to the celestial spirit world to get you medicine. I'll hurry" and with that he left.

A minute passed and he came back with a tiny bottle filled with a yellowish liquid.

"Drink this" he said handing me the bottle.

I drank it and already started feeling better.

"Whats going on Lucy" he asked with a serious tone.

So I explained everything. About the job with Natsu and Mikasa, the stuff that happened in the meadow, trying to summon my spirits, Natsu kicking me off the team, and finally me not doing anything to stop my death.

After I was done telling him Loke was furious with team Natsu and fairy tail in general. So he went to the guild.

Loke's P.O.V

(At the guild )

I'm am so mad at fairy tail right now! How could they treat lucy like that. Sure she has different magic that uses other people to help her but she fights along side us. And not only that but she sometimes uses her magic energy to summon us even if she is almost out which is extremely hard.