Duel

Lucy's P.O.V

I made it to Magnolia at 3:00a.m. I went to a hotel and slept until 9:00. Then I went to the guild at 10:00. I stood outside the guild for a minute recollecting my thoughts and plans. That's when Natsu came. He stood there for a minute confused before tears leaked down his face. What is wrong with him!

"W-who are you?" he asked stumbling forward." Why are you so familliar?"

"I'm Yuri. I have never met you." I said lying.

"Then why do you smell familliar?" He asked only a foot away from me.

Damn it! I forgot about my sent.

"I don't know you. I just came to this guild on business" I stated then walked into the guild. I want to save Natsu for last. First I'm going to start with Erza.

Natsu's P.O.V

I know her... who is she... why am I forgetting all of these people? I don't know what to do... I know she is lying about not knowing me. I can tell she knows me... Then it hit me. WHAT IF SHE'S CONNECTED TO THE BLONDE GIRL!?!? She probably is!!!

I run into the guild and notice Yuri is walking up to Erza. Then Yuri exclaims.

"Erza Scarlet, I challenge you to a dule.

I'm stunned. No one asks Erza to duel. Everyone in the guild is as shocked as me.

"I accept" Erza says back a grin on her face. She is happy about getting to fight someone new.

"Great" Yuri said walking out of the guild. They both headed to an empty training place near the guild.

Lucy's P.O.V

If I can beat Erza then I will have no problem with the rest of the guild.

We get into fighting position and stare at each other. The guild has formed a huge circle around us to witness the fight.

"Who are you" Erza asked.

"I am Yuri" I stated smirking. She so stupid to not realize it was me.

"Great now I can know the name of the idiot who challenged me" she said getting cocky. That will be her down fall.

I decided it was getting boring just standing around like this so I made the first move." Darkened shadow blaze!" I yelled sending a stream of darkness straight to her. She tried to block and somewhat helped soften the blow but it still sent her flying to the ground. After a second she stood up.

"Requip! Heavens wheel armor!" She yelled transforming. She pointed at least a hundred swords at me from above and sent them flying. But before they hit me I yelled out.

"Darkened shadow barrier!" Which blocked all of the swords.

After I blocked all the swords I looked at Erza. She had her mouth open shocked.

"What did you think this was going to be easy? Give me your best." I yelled.

She quickly snapped out of her state of shock and began to fight again. This time she pulled out a single sword and began fighting me up close. Ti bad I also practiced swordsmanship with Jeremy.

I pulled a sword out of thin air and prepared to fight Erza. This sword was special. It is completely made of darkness and when coming in contact with the sword it will break any weapon.

Erza tried to strike me with her sword but I blocked it causing my sword to break hers. She then pulled out another sword and I broke that one to. This happened at least 6 more time before she realized I was going to break all her swords. She was drenched in sweat and I barely broke a sweat. I faked a yawn to show how bored I was.

"Are we done with our warm up?" I asked hearing a few gasps.

I decided this fight wasn't going to be as fun as I thought so u decided to end it with my second best attack.

"Darkened shadow destroy!" I yelled. All you could see was a tiny ball of light travel towards Erza. But as soon as it hit her she collapsed.

Everyone stood there shocked.

"Everyone I would like to challenge you to a duel" I declared. No one spoke." Is that a yes or a no?"

"Sure we'll fight you" Gray declared.

"Great" I yelled. Soon everyone agreed to fight me. All at once.

"Don't worry I'll make this quick" I said which gave me a few death glares.

And soon the fight began.

I yelled my strongest move.

"Darkened shadow chaos!"

And with that everyone was knocked out. Everyone except for a stubborn pink haired dragon slayer. But he was very hurt.

"What did you do to everyone" he asked barely able to stand.

"Just unleashed my true power" I answered." It's good that you are still okay. I have a message to deliver. Tell everyone I'm going to come back for my revenge any day soon. So be prepared. And I'm not going to duel next time either. I am out for blood." And with that I walked away.

Natsu's P.O.V

If she dare lay a hand on fairy tail I will kill her.

After that thought I collapsed from the pain.

Mikasa's P.O.V

She's back. I can tell it's her. Her hair is different and so is her magic but I could tell it was her. I thought she would be dead by now. How is she alive? And why does she have new magic?

I watch her face off against Erza and the rest of the guild. I decided not to fight so I hid behind a tree.

I have to find her and kill before she can harm the guild. Even though I only came to this guild as revenge against Layla Heartfillia and I don't love this guild and still can't sit by and watch it be destroyed because of me.

Lucy's P.O.V

I go back to the apartment and lay down. That when I got a massive headache ache. I lay there screaming out in pain. Why am I getting a head ache now? Eventually the pain wears out... I wonder what is happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wonder what wrong with Lucy of should I say "Yuri".

Sorry if this chapter is poorly write. I have stayed home all day sick so I haven't felt good.

We'll I'll try to update the next chapter soon. I'm still wondering if you guys want me to do a second book. Well I'll stop bothering you about that.

Bye!!!

~°3°~