Authors note + ♡~one shot~♡

Hey guys so I think I'm gonna make a second book... well ill tell you when the story comes out.

Before I make that book though I have to finish my Lost Love story. So yeah...

Well I decided to make a one shot while I'm at it. It's nalu of course cause I support nalu 110 percent! An extra 10 percent just because they are awesome like that. Well here's the one shot!

P.s. I thought the pic above was really cute!

~°3°~

                                 ~♡~

It was a bright and sunny day in Magnolia. The birds were chipping. The bees were buzzzing. And fairy tail was causing a ruckus. Again.

Lucy's P.O.V

(this is all from Lucy's point of view)

I was sipping strawberry milkshake when it happen. Natsu and Gray...

"Hey Natsu! Why you have to be such a moron!" Gray yelled from a crossed the room.

"What did you just say to me, ice pervert?!" Natsu yelled getting up from his table.

"I said, why you gotta be such a moron, ash for brains!" Gray yelled walking over to Natsu.

"That's it stripper your on!" Natsu yelled and lunged at Gray. They wrestled for a minute before moving on and using magic. They shot magic everywhere and the whole guild ran for cover.

"Come on guys! I just wanna enjoy me booze!" Canna yelled hugging a barrel of liquor.

I ran over to where Levy was hiding but didn't make it before getting hit by some of Natsu's fire. It was on the bottom of my skirt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed running around not knowing what to do." Get it off me!"

"I'll help you Lucy!" Gray yelled." Ice make frost!" He sent at me which froze my whole body. At least the fire was out.

"Sorry Lucy" he yelled rubbing the back of his head.

"Well you can't do anything right can you ice head. I'll help you Luce." Natsu said coming over and thawing the ice.

"T-t-thanks N-N-Natsu" I said my teeth chattering from me being slightly cold and wet. "I'm just gonna go home before I catch a cold."

And with that I walked out of the guild.

I wrapped my arms around my self trying t ok get warm. It didn't help that the sun was setting and it was around  58° outside.

I was almost to my house when a hand shot out and grabbed my mouth and wrist. The person then dragged me into the nearby alley. Then another set of hands tied a blindfold around my eyes so I couldn't see. A gag was then put around my mouth. With in that brief second the person took there hand off mouth I screamed.

"Shit!" A man's voice said angry at my outburst. The other person then continued on tying my wrists together. They then fast my grabbed my arm and dragged me toward their destinatio.

I tried to scream for help again but it was muffled by the gag. So instead I struggled to break free. But that didn't work.

I was dragged around for about 5 minutes before we stopped. They then took off the blindfold.

We stood in frount of a creepy old abandoned warehouse. The two men that I have never seen before dragged me into the building. They then preceeded to take my whip and keys away from me and threw then acrossed the room. Then they took off the rope around my wrists and the gag out of my mouth.

"HELP!!!!!" I screamed as soon as they took off the gag.

"Sorry doll but the building is sound proof walls. No one can hear you" a muscular black haired man stated with a smirk.

"Is that all you needed boss?" A blonde haired man asked. He must be the person who tied me up.

"Yeah Rick. You can leave" the back haired man said. And with that the blonde left.

"What do you want with me" I asked trying to inch my way toward the door. He noticed and grabbed my arm firmly.

"I've been following you. You know your a very attractive lady, right?" He answered grinning at me.

"That doesn't explain what you want with me you creep" I said scared to see what he said next.

He then leaned down and whispered in my ear" I want you."

And with that he pressed me up against the wall and kissed me. It was a rough forceful kiss. I struggled against him not kissing back. He had my arms pinned to the wall. He then put both wrists together and held them both in one hand. That when he started to lift his hand up my shirt.

Natsu please help!  I thought tears forming in my eyes.

That when the door busted open.

"Natsu!" I yelled smiling knowing that I was gonna be rescued.

"How dare you touch lucy" Natsu said getting closer to us. The man let go of my wrists and I stumbled away.

That when Natsu's fist lit on fire and he punched the man in the face sending the man flying through the wall.

"Natsu!" I yelled running over and hugging him." Thank you for saving me."

I then pulled away from him and looked at his face." I'd always save you Luce." He said affectionately.

Then I slowly reached up and kissed him full on the lips. And surprisingly he kissed me back. It was a slow and gentle kiss but it was full of passion.

As he pulled away he whispered in my ear " I love you Lucy."

I looked him straight in the eye and replied" I love you too Natsu." And then we embraced again.

"Let's get out of this dump" he said grabbing my hand.

"Okay" I said grabbing my whip and keys. Then we walked hand in hand back to the guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was my one shot.  It's way better than the first one I made in my opinion.  Well ill tell you guys when I make a second book. See yeah later.

Bye!!!

~°3°~