Natsu

Lucy's P.O.V

(AT HER HOUSE)

Oh my gosh! She is such a jerk! I mean seriously what did I do to her!?

"Calm down lucy... No need to get your self all worked up over her" I told mysel attempting to get rid of my anger.

"Who you mad at Luce?"

"Kyaa!!!!"

Natsu had come through the window and scared Lucy.

"Did you just say 'kyaa'?" Natsu asked.

"S-s-shut up! You know your not supposed to enter through my window anyway! Why can't you be like a normal person and walk through the door!" I yelled giving Natsu a death glare.

"S-sorry, Lucy" Natsu stuttered, afraid of Lucy's menacing glare." I was wondering if you wanna go on a job?"

A job? Yes! The perfect thing to keep my mind if Mikasa.

"Sure!" I said excitedly.

"You wanna pick out the job?" Natsu suggested.

"Yeah! Let's go!" I said grabbing Natsu hand and happily leading/ dragging him to the guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V

(AT THE GUILD)

We made it to the guild (without my hand being yanked off.) Luce went to the board and examined the jobs. While she did that I went and sat next to Happy. He had come to the guild earlier.

I was chatting with Happy when-

"Hi Natsu!" Mikasa had come up to me." I'm Mikasa" she said holding out her hand. I shook it." Do you wanna go on a mission together! It would be sooooooooo awesome!"

"I'm about to go on a mission with Lucy." I said.

As I said that she frowned." Okay... well I guess we can go another time."

"You could come with Lucy and me on our job" l suggested.

"I don't think Lucy likes me" she said nervously.

"Sure she does! Lucy likes everyone" I exclaimed, knowing it is true." She would be happy to go on a job with you!"

"Okay then" she said happily.

Just as she said that Lucy came running up with a job request in hand.

"Natsu! I found the perfect job! We have to infiltrate a person's house and remove an artifact for 400,000 jewels!" Lucy exclaimed elated.

"Mikasa is gonna join us on the mission" I happily said to her.

"Super..." Lucy said a little deflated.

Lucy's P.O.V

I'M GONNA DIE...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated!!!!! I've been doing cheerleader (T_T) and I tried out for the musical and so I was stressed about that sooooooooo yeaaaaaahhhhhh.

Again sorry!

I'll be updating the story soon hope you enjoy!

Remember comments!

.... sooooooooo.... bye!!!

{Edited Chapter}